Chris Brown's Dancer....

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:woo:

Ok so yday there was a Chris Brown concert here.
I was invited with backstage and vip passes to meet him and Rihanna, mainly because the club I used to own (still owned by my friends) is hosting the after party.
So i was there to organize the after party details and sort out the financials.

I also got to watch the concert from backstage etc.

at half time i walk out of the backdoor and theres TONS AND TONS AND TONS of HOTT! HOTT!! HOTT!! women just screaming for Chris Brown...

Please note, im a black guy, i dress well and last night had an UnDefeated hat, Carter full sleeved shirt with the sleeves up, Evisu print denims with the chains connecting the pockets to the back pockets..almost like suspenders done down, air jordans, audigier striped vest over and looked like i was in the industry..

i walk out and at first this one girl runs up to me like
" Oh my gosh! you're one of Chris Browns dancers!!!"
can you please sign my shirt, sign this etc.

i said no im not his dancer sorry..
she says "dont lie..please sign my shirt"

so im like ok fine! just promise you'll leave?
she: ok
i sign it.

2 mins later 3 girls come running up.
O MY GOSH O MY GOSH!! <<same story>>
only these girls were fine as fine can be.

so im like..hmmmmmmmm.

im signing these t-shirts and cds.
one of them goes..sign my cleavage!!!
im like..i could get so used to this.

one girl actually thought i was Chris Brown coz i had my hat down low over my eyes..i said no im not..coz i wasnt ready for that kind of pressure..

anyway i mustve have about 30 to 35 girls come up and say stuff..
ranging from
"Hey you're a dancer for CB right...wanna come party with us tonigt?
the customary

"can you get us backstage with CB if both of us give you head"

and even this

"Can i get inbetween you and Chris Brown?"

I picked up CB and rihanna later in the club branded 300C, from their respective hotels..
drove them to the carpark and we stepped out.
and BOOOOOM!! honestly dudes..

i will say this that is only a life some will enjoy others will hate.
we had atleast 200ppl ambush usfrom every direction.even the security we had couldnt hold them back..
there was cameras going off EVERYWHERE.

i walked in with both and the whole night..i had girls come up from super hott to -10s asking for my number and giving me theres..hahahah.

point of the story:

im trying to imagine what Chris Brown or any other celeb for that matter would go through. women in every direction wanna get him.
i dunno if i could handle that kind of attention from EVERYBODY tho..

anyway..

thoughts?

PS: yes to those who are asking if i got any.

i hooked up with a very hott brunnette...who happens to be one of the actual dancers for Chris Brown..amazing body..amazing hook up..long story..

jmeh13

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i agree i think it would be too much.

I mean I hate it when i meet a girl who is obsessed with me right away and is a stage 5 clinger. With them it would be 24/7

I like a challenge

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i mean..last night..
i didnt do a thing! except with the actual dancer..i had to work some.
'
but about 35 other girls between 18 and 23 in a matter of 25 minutes total..just came running up and begging for attention by dropping their top to sign their cleavage etc..i mean i didnt even say a word...that was probably the first time i didnt have to even say hi for that many women to come running up and ask for my number/ spend the night with me.

when we stepped out of the car was probably the worst feeling ive ever had.

just flash flash flash scream scream scream flash flash push through the crowd..we got into the club and i lost my will to dance..i was dreading taking them BACK to the hotel..lol

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL awesome story

not many people get to have an experience like this, i recall back in highschool i went on this quiz show, and it just so happens Nick Carter was there doing some talk show, my group ends up leaving with his and we get MOBBED by hordes of teenage girls.

i swear, it was sexual harrasment, abuse, and assault all at the same time. definately an eyeopening experience.

Larajihna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering if that type of lifestyle gets boring. Honestly.

How was Chris Brown responding to the crowd of women? I know his woman was there with him, but still, was he like, "Here we go again..."?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
i just find it hard to believe that a club owner would have any problems picking up chicks>>> well enough problems to decide to join an internet forum to learn how to do it anyways. im not a hater man, just trying to make some sense from your story. i find it doubtful that any member on here knows chris brown or rihanna...thats all.
Hey bro, i dunno exactly what you're saying here.
how a club owner does not get ass?? i get booty all the time! lol..i didnt say i didnt get ass..infact that night i hooked up with one of his dancers.

ps: i dont own the club currently i used to own 25% of it sold my share last year, but i still am best friends with the owners and i help with marketing etc.
i also get my cut of booty from the extra access i have in the club.

if you're reffering to me joining this site to, i didnt join it coz im not getting ass, i get it alot more than i can handle and if you've noticed ive been getting into trouble being snapped by plates while im with other plates.lol. ive however cut my plate numbers down to 4. thats optimum for me.

i dunno Chris Brown of Rihanna, the club paid for them to make an appearance at the venue so as to attract punters who would want to spend 50$ entry fee to see CB and Rihanna in a club with them. simple. i spent time with them..yes..but i dunno them.

believe it or not:
heres a list of other Hip/hop/RnB people ive met through organizing after parties for the club:
50 cent & G-Unit
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Beil
Snoop dogg and the doggpound gang
Xibit
Dizzy Rascal
Lupe

Im hoping to get some time with NERD & Pharrell Williams when he comes down here next year

its not like im "Hey! what up 50!! hows things? lets kick it!"
its more like "Hey 50 im representing XXX club, we would like to hold an after party for you, would you be interested?" etc etc then they give us their appearance price, we discuss it with their managers. then i go pick them up in the 300 or hire a stretch hummer (in the case of 50 and co)

Larajinha:
Yeh when we pulled up, both of them in the back seat were like "O fvk! here we go again! is there another entrance?"

when we got into the club i spoke to CB and he mentioned he hates it when people jump em and mentioned theres gonna be tons of rumour

but from his reaction he didnt seem like he liked it alot..
honestly i think some of those people are just spoilt..simple

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have got head from those two chicks. Thats a dream of mine.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much is a general appearance fee for one of these people?

PrettyBoyA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
i just find it hard to believe that a club owner would have any problems picking up chicks>>> well enough problems to decide to join an internet forum to learn how to do it anyways. im not a hater man, just trying to make some sense from your story. i find it doubtful that any member on here knows chris brown or rihanna...thats all.

u're a moron.

i don't have problems with women either, but i'm on this site to learn how to be better... and he already said he was the club owner, celebrities get invited to clubs all the time... i hung out with xzibit a few weeks ago. doesn't mean i know him personally..

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
The average woman has attention like this from desperate men.. Any woman who is a 5 or up live like a mini celebrity.

lol @ DG

@ slick

you a club promotor? I'll be out in cali for my bday show me some love :D

hahahha

anyway you aint take no flicks?

also could you imgaine women just thorwing themselves at you? fine ass women, who who wanna sex you just cause of what you do on stage? some of these woemn are wives/girlfriends/mothers, wouldn't do it for the average joe, but would easily do it for a CB or Usher

Last edited:

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
The average woman has attention like this from desperate men.. Any woman who is a 5 or up live like a mini celebrity.
Dude is on the money with that point.

women, especially 6 and above get so much attention from guys that they think theyre celebs anyway.

How much is a general appearance fee for one of these people?
im not at liberty to give you the exact details but ill say this
2 hour appearance fee > 30,000$ just for CB, his DJ and his dancers. but his DJ gets less that 5gs and his dancers dont charge.

They walked away that night with about 20 women. i dropped some of them back at the hotel room with these groupies they had picked up.
i then cut one of his female dancers tho..yummmy!! lol :up:

Yeh id rather have his problems too.. too much money, too much ass and too much fame...oh what drama! lol..

Rihanna was good to talk to to a certain point.
she is lickable man!!! so fine!..smilin and stuff but not really talking too much. more than the usual.lol.

Sorry dude - i had a camera but we were not allowed to take pics, that was from their managers. i guess the media presense with picks was enough. i think there is a picture of me on the newspapers with them stepping out of the car though. ill try and source it. the deal we made, the manager said noone from the club was to take pics or they would leave the club immediately. so security was checking people for cameras at the door. we threw out about 6 people who tried to sneak pics on their cellfones..

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Hey bro, i dunno exactly what you're saying here.
how a club owner does not get ass?? i get booty all the time! lol..i didnt say i didnt get ass..infact that night i hooked up with one of his dancers.

ps: i dont own the club currently i used to own 25% of it sold my share last year, but i still am best friends with the owners and i help with marketing etc.
i also get my cut of booty from the extra access i have in the club.

if you're reffering to me joining this site to, i didnt join it coz im not getting ass, i get it alot more than i can handle and if you've noticed ive been getting into trouble being snapped by plates while im with other plates.lol. ive however cut my plate numbers down to 4. thats optimum for me.

i dunno Chris Brown of Rihanna, the club paid for them to make an appearance at the venue so as to attract punters who would want to spend 50$ entry fee to see CB and Rihanna in a club with them. simple. i spent time with them..yes..but i dunno them.

believe it or not:
heres a list of other Hip/hop/RnB people ive met through organizing after parties for the club:
50 cent & G-Unit
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Beil
Snoop dogg and the doggpound gang
Xibit
Dizzy Rascal
Lupe

Im hoping to get some time with NERD & Pharrell Williams when he comes down here next year

its not like im "Hey! what up 50!! hows things? lets kick it!"
its more like "Hey 50 im representing XXX club, we would like to hold an after party for you, would you be interested?" etc etc then they give us their appearance price, we discuss it with their managers. then i go pick them up in the 300 or hire a stretch hummer (in the case of 50 and co)

Larajinha:
Yeh when we pulled up, both of them in the back seat were like "O fvk! here we go again! is there another entrance?"

when we got into the club i spoke to CB and he mentioned he hates it when people jump em and mentioned theres gonna be tons of rumour

but from his reaction he didnt seem like he liked it alot..
honestly i think some of those people are just spoilt..simple
Spoiled HAH,

have you SEEN Chris Brown or Rihanna's schedule?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a matter of fact yes i have. when i organized their visit to our clubs for the two nights they performed.
i also did for justin timberlake and 50 and his crew.

and no i dont think its that busy.

one of the things JT asked was what is the best places in my opinion as someone who lives in this city to have brunch. i told him.
he had brunch there with ms.beil and took a chopper ride around the city..so no i dont think their schedule has anything to do with them being spoilt or acting it.
most people are living from paycheck to paycheck and thats who id understand were acting rude or basing their actions on their schedule.

i see girls that work 2 jobs wake up early to get some workouts in and dress up to look hott and get both jobs on time finish up late, come home and do themselves up to go out on dates with me and take the time to please a dude, or even cook a 3 course meal for me...now that id understand if she was acting stupid..and they still dont act that way..

Man...just saying that..women like that are so amazing!

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
Spoiled HAH,

have you SEEN Chris Brown or Rihanna's schedule?
It's not that bad. Really, it isn't. Especially when you have ***** being thrown at your feet. Does it get old? **** yeah it does, but at least you don't have to deal with the problem that 95% of men face on a day to day basis.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
and no i dont think its that busy.
Okay let me see you get through a world tour, lol. Most famous artists drop off the face of the earth because they thought it would be easy but then they get lazy. You are complaining about a walk to the car in this thread.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
Okay let me see you get through a world tour, lol. Most famous artists drop off the face of the earth because they thought it would be easy but then they get lazy. You are complaining about a walk to the car in this thread.
as wjh said...I'd rather have Chris Brown's problems than LostAndConfused's, or any non-celebrity for that matter.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
as wjh said...I'd rather have Chris Brown's problems than LostAndConfused's, or any non-celebrity for that matter.
Why don't you become a celebrity then?