• 6th model - Long; Classic

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 7th model - Long ; Samurai

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say between 3,4 or 5 you can't got wrong but I don't really know how you look like so can't say what would fit you.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get more looks from women when I've got a buzz cut. It gives me a certain edge that longer hair doesn't.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some success with #2 I'd just ask for a scissor cut, no clippers. Like a Caesar cut, then style it up with matt clay. Short back and sides with long on top is popular these days too. Zayn Malik has some cool styles.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your face

Their is a like 500 long thread on bodybuilding forum on hair styles they have some great ideas. I don't like any of those mediums styles because the part on top in WAY too long compared to the sides. It looks silly. If you take down the top by like 2-3 inches so the contrast isn't so much than I'm okay with it.

Those those styles will only look good if..
1. You have a 9/10 face.
2. Under 15% bodyfat.
3. Willing to spend 30 minutes blowdrying and straightening and styling your hair.

I recommend these hairstyles

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m841r0iJBU1qmliego1_500.gif

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3ULeZViLA

pause at 1:40 (guy in black shirt, I am getting that cut Friday)

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave my hair.

2 reasons, the first is that my hair is wavy with a very annoying cowlick which annoys the hell out of me and means gel and wax are almost useless to me.

The second is that I cannot be stuffed doing my hair for 30 min every day. I know guys that spend almost an hour getting every strand of hair right. I'm too busy and I couldn't care less about my hair.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:

Spam: irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

That actor is Mikey Day who is married. Famous from the MTV show Wild'N Out.

The point of this thread was hairstyles and I was offering some alternatives.
My thread offered advice. Your thread was spam because it was irrelevant.

It was also illogical because your implying that a hairstyle on a "gay" man would not be okay for another dude. Good luck with your homophobic goals of 2015. I await your useless response and GIF.

\\mattyice//

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
That fûckin man-bun needs to be outlawed.
I seriously cringe everytime I see a man-bun, 99% of guys should not try to pull it off. I rock between a fauxhawk and an undercut, it's very clean and simple to style. It also Takes less than 10 minutes to style for all the lazy ****s out there. Just google undercut and you'll get lots of examples :up:

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
\\mattyice// said:
I seriously cringe everytime I see a man-bun, 99% of guys should not try to pull it off. I rock between a fauxhawk and an undercut, it's very clean and simple to style. It also Takes less than 10 minutes to style for all the lazy ****s out there. Just google undercut and you'll get lots of examples :up:
The disconnected undercut is very very hard to pull of if you dont have a great looking face.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
The disconnected undercut is very very hard to pull of if you dont have a great looking face.
Almost anything is very very hard to pull of if you don't have a great looking face. Face>everything.

Short on the sides (like 9mm) and a bit longer on the top always looks good tho. Even if you got an average face, you'll look athletic... and more athletic = more attractive.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
Almost anything is very very hard to pull of if you don't have a great looking face. Face>everything.

Short on the sides (like 9mm) and a bit longer on the top always looks good tho. Even if you got an average face, you'll look athletic... and more athletic = more attractive.

I kind of disagree. Anything that is extremely short like a buzz cut, bald, bald fade, disconnected undercut, etc. These all pull attention away from the hair and more towards the persons face. If I had an ugly face I would NOT get something very short.

However, the number one thing you should do is pick a hair style to match your face. My face is a diamond shape so I looked at hairstyles that matched it for me.

http://www.fashionbeans.com/2013/the-right-haircut-for-your-face-shape/

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Receiding hair line here, as long as it doesnt look too obvious Im happy.

Last time I had so much hair for a hair cut like that I was in high school...and they were wavy so no way to have them too long.

Thankfully my face takes away the attention from my thin front, my broken nose works magic for that purpose.

sociallyanxious

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of those hairstyle are great if you are white or a person with straight hair.

Im latino and have slightly wavy thinish hair. Any recommendations? As long as I can remember all I have done was an undercut fade with the top slicked back with gel.