choosing between 2 girls

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah, I am stuck... choosing between 2 girls. I am 100% sure both like me, and both want to be with me. Great. And I sorta like both.

ARGGG.. this pisses me off. I don't owe anything to either, but... how the hell am I supposed to pick? I liked it somewhat better when I was chasing the chicks... not them coming after me, cuz rejecting someone sucks just like being rejected does.

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
who says you have to reject one of them, do them both and come back and tell me how good it was and how i was right

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPIN PLATES...

you dont know which you would rather be with which leads me to believe that you dont know them all that well.

which also means you dont need to be settled down with one over the other. HAVE FUN. enjoy them both and make sure to explain that you have no plans right now to be committed.

TRUST ME,
chances are that IF they like you and arent specifically looking for a LTR, then they may not object to this when you are straight forward.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just don't decide too early.
You know how this goes, as soon as you give yourself to one girl exclusively, both will lose interest and you'll be left with nothing.

This kind of social proof plays a very big part in you being attractive.