chinese girls have too high standards-good job, nice car, uni educated

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do u guys think chinese canadian born / chinese girls , or even ppl, are more into status and education. for example i talk to my chinese dentist-we blah blah and then he asks where i'm at right now-i say still doin school at a community college and working in a call center. for some reason i see him kinda look embarassed or that look of ah "i guess a fellow chinese guy didn;t succeed and meet up to the goals in life"-meaning going to a univeristy and better like studying: B Sc, accounting, enginering, med school, law or some positon that pays $$. its like i didn't meet up to that standard and in chinese culture and not sure of the other asian cultures-its like a failure.
its not just the dentist , its other chinese too(relatives, aunts, uncles, cousins)-if u say u go to like a good univ like ubc, U of T ,... its looked up upon and the relatives for some reason want to make chit chat with u-hey what yr are u in, what courses are u takin blah blah ......) but if u just go to community college -its like whatever ok .

also a lot of Chinese girls and even cbc ones i find are like that. i doubt a chinese cbc girl would date a cbc chinese guy who only went to community college and has a diploma while she has a degree from a real University and also stuided something like i mention above. maybe the white girls -i think they are less status and education hungry than chinese.

lot of chinese girl have high standards too-u need a car and a decent one nothing older than 6 years old and something like at least a civic or better, u have to have a good paying job, have to be university educated from a good university and studying something worthwhile.

come out to Vancouver its like all of em are rich and have cars and their all nice ones too. if ur a chinese guy without a car or even a decent ride -good luck with the chinese cbc girls-they ain't gonna meet up with ya or even continue dating u. why too many competition from cbc guys who have nice rides. also that u have to be educated and good job ....etc list goes on

kRisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm I'm pretty certain you've got the odds against you although having those things you mentioned isn't your one way ticket to heaven either.

I'm not from the states, but as an European-born asian I see what you mean around me.
The sad part is I DO have most of the things the typical asian girls would want in a guy:
I'm 5.10" tall and I've been seriously into benchpressing a lot for the past few years. I'm better looking than the average asian guy over here and I've got nice clothes (asians like brand names right?). I've made it over halfway through what is considered THE most difficult [and best paying after graduation] Major in my town(financial econometrics). Also I drive a benz whenever needed.
I score pretty good in these three departments [looks, education, money]

Fact being that i now tend to look like one ****y ******* to most girls, you guys might have been able to tell from my post but I also happen to be one hell of an arrogant ***** :D .

Yet i've seen so many hot girls run of with guys with "a good personality" it's not even funny anymore. Don't seem to be able to get into anything seriously though.. Maybe the age is the problem I don't know..

I DO know what i'm going to do though. I'll be focusing on myself for the time being and just try to be the best man I can be instead of just chasing after ***** [this tip has been floating around for ages on this forum]. Starting from the new year I'll be back working my ass of at the gym, at some financial institution, and at the university.

From the fact that you've started this thread i think you might be getting pretty frustrated by it but be as that may just try to get your own life together as good as possible and focus on that. If you're not working out, start doing so, that helps a lot too.

I'm just trying to be helpful (and maybe vent some frustration of my own as well).

Take care, and there's plent O'fish in the sea right?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45:
I'm sorry man. I think now you really need a wake up call, or a big kick in the azz.:yes:

We've been trying to help you all this time, but every time you come back, you restart your b*tching/whining.

Let me tell you the truth (sorry it might hurt a little:rolleyes: ): it's not the girls/women, it's you! You are a text book case of loser AFC.

But it's ok. Try, try real hard to change yourself. I knw it's not easy, but it can be done. Work on yourself instead of coming back here once a month posting your largely unjustified frsutrations. It does NOT help!:nono:

To all the new comers, check out his old posts/threads, it's all about the same thing: "women are evil, I don't get anywhere with them, did I say they were evil?":rolleyes:

What he says might hold some truth, but it's basically just whining, whining, whining some more, mixed with very biased generalisation on women, or should I say how to get women. Let's not encourage him in such useless masochist self pity.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
ok

then go do your community college and transfer into a bigger school, then get a new car, and civics are **** anyways(well the 06 one is nice but rest of civics are ****)

you know what you need to do, why not do it

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
why go after them if they have such high standards? it's not worth getting into a good school and getting a rich job just to impress women. do it for u if u want it. if not, just do your own thing, it'll work out for you in the end. go after girls with a less strict rule book

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL how is a good job, nice car and uni education considered "high standards"???
That's pretty much something i'd expect out of anyone I got involved with, as a minimum.

That's pretty much someone looking to be with someone who isn't a bum.
now the uni education can arguably be done without if you have enough street smarts and one helluva personality, but a nice car and good job... c'mon, that's not too hard to have.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have used Le Parisien's words, but I agree with where he's going...

You have to be the man in the relationship. Don't fall for her trite/shallow standards. Stand for what's right, we're not to evaluate others on this trivia. I'm not asian, but I'm on the west coast. Lots of asians here, so of I don't include them in my dating, I'm leaving out a lot of women.

I get asked routinely "what do you do?" I'm currently a grad student, so I love this question now. I'll look them in the eye, and say "I'm unemployed." Then, I will just calmly watch how they react.. it's golden. I've never had someone just walk away. Usually, they get on to the next topic, and we're just enjoying the vibe. Later, if we do date, what I do is a non-issue. They've already been in a lighthearted way, I'm not to be evaluated like that.

If a woman earns my friendship, and discusses what I do respectfully, I'll answer that some. If she gets into.. well, status, and what she wants, I'll become bored with her. It's non-threatening to her, and it communicates to her that she's loosing points by going there.

As for your dentist, you can politely ask him why he's looking at you that way.. when he replies, say "I really came here because I think you're a good dentist. But, I will handle the other choices, thanks."

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come to cali, there's a lot of ghetto asians here.

kRisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or go after the younger ones hehe.. Might sound bad but I think the ones aged 18 and 19 are much less into status and education than the older ones. They're just looking to have a good time..
Oh by the way, I'm heading to the States (LV, LA, Seattle, San Fransisco) next summer for a month. How are the Asian girls over there :p