Chicks who smoke pot

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I am one of 8 people in the world who haven't smoked pot, and I don't really plan to (unless maybe if I end up in Amsterdam).

Anyways this girl revealed that she is a big time pothead to me, and I was cool with it, but I want to know from guys who dated pot smoking chicks.

How does this effect them? She claimed pot made her horny so I am all for it. I also know enough that second hand pot smoke WONT set off any drug test false positives.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Guys I am one of 8 people in the world who haven't smoked pot, and I don't really plan to (unless maybe if I end up in Amsterdam).

Anyways this girl revealed that she is a big time pothead to me, and I was cool with it, but I want to know from guys who dated pot smoking chicks.

How does this effect them? She claimed pot made her horny so I am all for it. I also know enough that second hand pot smoke WONT set off any drug test false positives.
it varies depending on person
it usually has these results
-makes sleepy
-makes horny
-makes receptive
-makes hungry

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I know, girls who smoke pot or who take anykind of controlled substances tend to be quite open sexually.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ive dated chicks that smoked alot of weed, but at the time i smoked as well.

It was good times.

Would i date a girl that smoked now? Yeah i would. Wtf do i care, as long as shes not smoking crack or some sh1t.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam i love chilling with girls who smoke pot. Its cool when you're both just on the same level, high and horny.. and just ready to get it on!!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like

Anything Else

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from junkies.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
got a question...how are they like after pot when they are not high ?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure pot makes girls horny. I think it's more of an excuse to act as horny as they normally are without the slut label. Same thing with alcohol.

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay Away

If you're dating, you're probably looking for a quality girl.

Quality girls don't smoke pot all the time. Girls who smoke a lot of pot are probably open to do other drugs eventually, if they haven't already. They're probably open to do a lot of bad **** outside of drugs as well. They probably don't have a lot of integrity or honesty. This makes for shiitty girlfriends

So don't get serious with this girl, don't form any emotional attachment. Don't get emotionally attached to any girl around this age in my opinion. But that's another subject.

Just have your fun with her but no more than that, and things will be coo. OK?

Good luck

-AL

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and I'm speaking from experience from dating a pothead. Worst relationship of my life.

There are times when you want to be somewhat serious about an issue and they're stoned. Fun sometimes, annoying most of the time.

Hope this helps

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
Oh yeah and I'm speaking from experience from dating a pothead. Worst relationship of my life.

There are times when you want to be somewhat serious about an issue and they're stoned. Fun sometimes, annoying most of the time.

Hope this helps

Bingo!

You: "My dog got hit my a car today. He died".
Pothead Girlfriend: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Did it look trippy?"

Well...a little ebellished...but ya know...

PS:
I have differing opinions of weed now. I think it is a generally degrading substance to take. Most folks who take it are very un-motivated, lazy, depressive (when they aren't on it!), the list goes on.
For that one buzz, it'll cost ya more than the 20 bucks you paid for the baggie.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pot is supposed to slow down the mind.

It's not a "hard drug" like cocaine etc.

I don't think it'd be addictive if you try it. But I would recommend avoiding it. In possession of an illegal substance is bad enough. But it seems like our government (Canada) sees a great business in taxing weed, so they plan to legalize it.

Yippie, now I get to hang around kids who are stupider than they already are.

Also, pot is used as a medical painkiller.

--iMat

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a chick for a long time that was a big pot head.

Here are a couple of my thoughts and observations after the fact.

Positives:

* It can be fun to chill with your GF when you huys are high

Negatives:

* Whilst not physically addicting - I believe it's emotionally addicting

* My Ex could not go anywhere without wanting to bring pot. Even when we went on a trip with her grand parents. Because we were flying and they were driving, she smuggled the pot into her Grand parents car.

* Froget any meaningfull interaction when high.

* It promotes lazyness.

* Your sex life will go out of the window in a LTR. For a STR, no problem. But when in an LTR - you will not be f'ing like rabbits.

* It's a doorway to other harder drugs.

* She probably hangs around with other friends that smoke to. Plan on lot's of sessions sitting in someone's home with her getting high.

I wouldn't get into another relationship with a regular pot user.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who smoke a lot of pot are girls that I like to avoid. Especially the ones who get horny when they get high. The thing is if she smokes a lot of pot she'll smoke a lot of pot with whoever has some. Which means she'll probably end up smoking pot when you aren't around. And she's horny. And you aren't around. Do you see where I'm going with this

you: you had sex with (insert name here)?!
her: well, I was high. And you know I get horny when I'm high. I'm sorry. I won't do it again.

This could repeat until you dump her. I'm not saying this will definately happen, but I've seen it happen. Plus, girls who smoke pot are usually pretty crappy girls in the first place. That's just my experience though. Maybe you found the good one.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a chick for a long time that was a big pot head.

Here are a couple of my thoughts and observations after the fact.

Positives:

* It can be fun to chill with your GF when you huys are high

Negatives:

* Whilst not physically addicting - I believe it's emotionally addicting

* My Ex could not go anywhere without wanting to bring pot. Even when we went on a trip with her grand parents. Because we were flying and they were driving, she smuggled the pot into her Grand parents car.

* Froget any meaningfull interaction when high.

* It promotes lazyness.

* Your sex life will go out of the window in a LTR. For a STR, no problem. But when in an LTR - you will not be f'ing like rabbits.

* It's a doorway to other harder drugs.

* She probably hangs around with other friends that smoke to. Plan on lot's of sessions sitting in someone's home with her getting high.

I wouldn't get into another relationship with a regular pot user.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No ****. I wonder what would happen if I was in the car when she gets busted too. That would be BAD really BAD.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm one of the eight too:D

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I dated a girl who HID it from me for like 9 months. Totally refused to do it, and even had her friend shun it, all because I had the air of someone "professional" -- she didn't want me to NOT like her.

Months went by and she couldn't NOT be herself, so he blirted out:

You don't know me!

Who's fvcking fault is that?
When I ask questions, i expect honest answers.

Turned out she was hooked on more than Pot when I wasn't around, and she'd do 1, 2 or more drugs at a time. Real sad case of a super hot spanish girl.

I wouldn't date another drug girl. I spend enough down time in bars with girls or at a clubs, how much more time do we need to waste doing pointless shyt?

A-Unit