Chicks are now holding signs in public that say they are looking for a husband

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So now we want to extrapolate one person doing it for a publicity stunt into "women are doing this all over the place"?

C'mon man...enough with the silliness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now we want to extrapolate one person doing it for a publicity stunt into "women are doing this all over the place"?

I live in one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the USA.

In the last 10 years, I have spent many hours driving around my area. Below are counts of the number of times I've seen people doing things....

Number of homeless/quasi homeless (almost all men) holding up signs and panhandling for money = too many times to count

Number of women along the street holding up "I Want a Husband" or "I Want a Boyfriend" signs = 0

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the USA.

In the last 10 years, I have spent many hours driving around my area. Below are counts of the number of times I've seen people doing things....

Number of homeless/quasi homeless (almost all men) holding up signs and panhandling for money = too many times to count

Number of women along the street holding up "I Want a Husband" or "I Want a Boyfriend" signs = 0
But it's still true. Women wanna get married. Even the biggest wh0re likes to get married one day.

That's why recently I start to believe that provider (selling the dream) game is where it's at now. You can be Chad, even then you'll have fierce competition and the Chad with the least assets will finish last.

To be clear: imo it should be in your toolbox. Having your shyte together on a high level even if it's just to bait women into your life.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The OP who posted this loves to post this type of gossip-girl type trash, this is no way reflective of what's going on in the real world, women aren't going out in droves with signs that say this.

1. If I saw this IRL. I would instantly think this is a clout-chasing move or she lost a bet (joke)
2. Any woman doing this is walking right flag