Chick wants me in a 3-some. Yes or no?

Slim Shady607

Reaction score
Alright. Here I am again, with another dilemma.

This girl wants to **** me, but she wants me to **** her in 3 some. And I don't know wether to do it or not. She said "A 3 some with one in me and me giving the other guy head. And you guys rotate." And I said no, but she said I'm always welcome to join her. I mean I dont even know the other dude, and come on. If it was me and one of my good friends, I'd totally be down. But me and another guy I dont even know, it's just weird.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it, it sounds like you would be degrading yourself for some easy sex.

Reaction score
Sick! I would never have another d!ck in shooting distance of me. Think about it man he could bust in your eye. In fact I don't want another d!ck anywhere near me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slim Shady607 said:
Alright. Here I am again, with another dilemma....
What's the dilemma? Are you or are you not gay?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tag teamed a girl before
its not that bad, its not like u touching his ****, stop being so incesure,
do u not change in the MEN changeroom at the gym? guys walk around naked.

its one thing to see ****s as normal part of the human, and its a totally different thing to be interested in a **** and get turned on by it.

i understand if u dont wanna do it with some random guy, its better if its ur buddy, like snoop said.
"aint no fun if the homies cant have none"

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Running the train on a girl is completely weird.
No quality girl would ask for that, but a slut would.

duffman360

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't do that i say only have a 3 some if its u and 2 girls thats the right way

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have a threesome with 2 girls, or me and another guy on one girl... but I'd rather know the guy.

I say do it anyways, for bragging rights!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
What's the dilemma? Are you or are you not gay?
Wait a sec, my mistake. I thought she said that you'd be giving the other guy head... :eek: Even though it's not the case, it's still not my style. I'm a one man show... :rockon:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slim Shady607 said:

This girl wants to **** me, but she wants me to **** her in 3 some. And I don't know wether to do it or not. She said "A 3 some with one in me and me giving the other guy head. And you guys rotate." And I said no, but she said I'm always welcome to join her. I mean I dont even know the other dude, and come on. If it was me and one of my good friends, I'd totally be down. But me and another guy I dont even know, it's just weird.

I got excited when I first read the title to the thread. I thought threesome always meant "girl, girl, guy". Anything else would be uncivilized and disgusting.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slim Shady607 said:

She wants you to suck another guys d!ck!!?? Is this b!tch trippin!!! I hope you are saying NO. I've had a three way once with some guy I didn't know. It was at a party and I was drunk. Only thing I was focusing on was the girl we were fvcking. It's up to you whether you feel comfortable doing it.

P.S. WEAR A CONDOM!

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
She wants you to suck another guys d!ck!!?? Is this b!tch trippin!!! I hope you are saying NO. I've had a three way once with some guy I didn't know. It was at a party and I was drunk. Only thing I was focusing on was the girl we were fvcking. It's up to you whether you feel comfortable doing it.

P.S. WEAR A CONDOM!
Oh wow I thought he meant that she would suck off one guy while the other guy fvcked her.

My bad. But no man don't put another mans equipment near any of your orafices.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:

P.S. WEAR A CONDOM!
I read that too but she said that she wanted "A 3 some with one in me (her) and me (her) giving the other guy head. And you guys rotate." If it was really the other way it could have been her giving one guy head and one in him. :eek: Uhhhggg, I can't believe I said that....

Hey, if we can't get it straight, I wouldn't advice going through with anything that includes more than one monkeystick in the room....

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It aint gay cos your fvcking a chick dude.

I wouldn't do it though. Stranger, weird. Friend, weird. Masssive slut, STDs. No thanks. If you want to then go for it but it really sounds like you don't man.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Sick! I would never have another d!ck in shooting distance of me. Think about it man he could bust in your eye. In fact I don't want another d!ck anywhere near me.
xx2

3some with 2 girls is great...but with a girl & another guuy? thats just nasty.

If it was really the other way it could have been her giving one guy head and one in him. :eek: Uhhhggg, I can't believe I said that....
LOL

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate what can you get out of this situation? You are not going to look back on it and feel good, it's not going to give you any confidence, if your mates find out about it you will be harrassed about it (not that it matters) and there's nothing you can really get out of this but getting a quick fix with a random guy right there. Yuky.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I GOT IT!!!!

Tell her that you'd do it if it were with another woman doing her with a strap on!

Hey come on, I'm grasping at straws here....

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I GOT IT!!!!

Tell her that you'd do it if it were with another woman doing her with a strap on!

Hey come on, I'm grasping at straws here....
Just don't get the short straw... Yeah, ask her for a 3-way with another girl.