Chick I'm taking to formal, now going out with another guy

redbyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is continued on from this thread:
Kino-phobia
Well as of yesterday, the chick who I was going to the formal with, is now going out with another guy. I've noticed that she's had a lot of interest in him for a while now. It's been about 4 weeks since I asked her to the formal (gave her a rose and everything), and the formal is in November.
So I have three choices:
1. I wait and see if their relationship lasts. If it doesn't then I we go together at the end of the year.
2. It the relationship does last then I let them two go together and I go solo :)()
3. I say, "screw it" and call the formal off. Telling her to go with her boyfriend or someone else regardless of whether they are still together at the end of the year.

So I've got a little bit of a dilema. I haven't talked to her since she had started going out (I heard it from a friend). So she doesn't know my response. How should I react? What would you do if you were in my situation?
Thanks

J.O

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't act desperate, it's her loss, not much you can do. Do not try to convince her about you.

J.O

Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting till the end of the year is seriously desperate, try to hook up with another girl, there's tons of them

Morgan

Reaction score
The girl I took to prom was 18 graduwated last year and was going out with a softmore but i still took her then i fell for her and now Im stuck i think she moved on before i could ask her out o well anyways back to your problem, I say stick with it she knows she is supposed to go with you eh? then just wait and see how the relationship turns out most go to heck in the first few weeks anyways.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J.O
try to hook up with another girl, there's tons of them

yes, there are tons of them, but in the USA that can mean 1 girl :p

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
yes, there are tons of them, but in the USA that can mean 1 girl :p

Funny man! I live in Texas... yeah yeah yeah.. "everything is bigger in Texas" especialy the chicks! They are either superhot... or total fatties!

redbyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, waiting till the end of the year is desperate. But shes the only chick I want to go with. In our grade there are 40 girls and 120 boys. Making it a 3:1 ratio. All the chicks in our grade have already been asked, either that or they are too ugly. Thats why I'm saying that if I don't go with her, I go with no one. Also .. is it normal for this sort of thing to happen? Agreeing to go to the formal with someone, then going out with other people in the meantime?
The guy who is dating her also has a date to the formal himself, I don't know what she thinks of it though.

oilers05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use sports as an analogy ALWAYS. You lost her to another guy, it's over, you probably deserve her more then he does, but you don't have her, life's not fair. But! I got good news for you my friend, you DONT/NEVER HAD a delima, because there is only ONE thing you can do and that is find a new ho*. Best of luck mate.