Chick claims she 'doesn't remember'.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I hooked up with this chick last fri night in the girls toilets at this party. Didn't talk to her after that but my mate talks to her on msn coz his ex is best mates with her. Anyway she denies that we did and then she sais 'Was I that drunk?'. My mate then gives her my msn and she adds me but we don't speak anything about it and just talk about random stuff.

The thing is this chick seemed pretty into me and she didn't seem that drunk at all. The thing is she was very paranoid about her best friend (my mate's ex) finding out and I think this might have a big impact.

Anyway I was wondering next time on msn or next time I see her what should I say that? I don't know if I want to persue anything with her but I might and I will definately see her at more parties so how should I handle this?

Thanks in advance.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say anything... ask her out, take her on a date, make the moves, be calm about it... u already got the key to her pants... i would just take it easy, not mention it, she's probably insecure about something

ascalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not a girl you should serious go for. She doesn't remember you (or she says like that) means that you havent attracted her. If you want try again, but I recommend you to be careful with her.
Having your mate as her best friend may be disadvantage and advantage both. You can try to use your friend.

Next time talk to her normally, as you have never seen her. Just give it another try.

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be wary. I can't stress that enough. She seems like the type who would flake out on ya. Be VERY careful, but if you want, take her.

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, she remembers. But the reason she reacted like that is because you got your mate to confront her about it. Just act like you both know it happened, because well you do, you don't need to ask her if you hooked up with her when you already know you did. :p

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The being drunk excuse is so immature... lol.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks for the input so far it's really appreciated.

Let me just clear a few things up though because I'm sorry if my original post wasn't clear as it was very late when I was typing it.

She is not best friends with my mate, she is best friends with my mate's ex girlfriend and that's why he has her msn.

I didn't ask him to say anything to her he just did it on his own will.

She definately remembers me! Just no the hookup.

So yeah I'm thinking there's two ways to go about this. I can tell her how it was immature and I just act disinterested in her and see if she comes and tries to prove herself or she could just drop off.

The other option is I could say I don't believe her and when we do finally meet again I could say I need to talk to her and seclude her san say something like "So you really don't remember huh?" and then say "Well remember this" and go in for the kill.

Which method do you think would be more appropriate and would the latter one work if I tried?

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally id go with the first one except i would just only act disinterested in her.You got contact info why not go ahead and get to know her more.lol plus get this,you can make up stuff like"how could you not remember the hook-up? don't you remember us wrestling up stairs,just the two of us?you scream i scream we all scream!"Id Say stuff like that and make sure it was only us alone doing some crazy stuff.It will 1 show you if she truly doesn't remember and two show it will be an easy way to start and keep a conversation going especially,since you can always bust on her about it.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably just regrets doing it because she feels slutty or she thinks other people think she is, and now wants to forget it happened. Just go about your business, don't focus on it too much, or else you might look insecure.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh couldn't be stuffed waiting till I see her so I spoke to her on msn. Was kinda awkward and a lot of games were being played then when i ask her bout it she says she remembered kissing for a few seconds and then when I ask why she denied it she says because she had a bad night with other things happening and wasn't thinking about it.

Well I said I didn't care anymore and told her to have a good night and said I'll see her when I see her and then signed off. This appeared to upset her as her friend myspaces me saying why did you have to be a tightarse to her friend.

Anyway I guess I'll just make up with her and take it where ever I want to take it. I'm still unsure on exactly I want or should do. Thanks for the in put guys you have been great.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you talking to her on msnm for?...
I hope she IMs you first and you keep it short...

Yeah... So if I ****ed a girl at a party I wouldn't want to date her, but she'd be nothing but fuk buddy material... She can deny that **** all day...

Just use her as social proof man...

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it looks like my actions have worked out well hahaha because my mate who met up with his ex who is also best friends with this girl has just told me that if I asked her to my formal she'd say yes which is completely random but yeah anyway haha thanks for the advice guys I have no idea what to do now haha I'm shocked.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you banged a girl in the ladies. Why take it any further? I mean you're 17. Why get yourself chained downed?

Congratulate yourself, you pulled off sex in a sem-public area. A vast majority of people your age, can only wank to the fantasy of doing that. To them you are a god, why stop now?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put yourself in her shoes... she hooks up with a guy, then some OTHER guy is asking her if she got banged in a bathroom stall? Of course she is gonna lie. She looks like the group h0.