check this out

requested

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i was in class the other day and we are studying some chaucer bullshvt about how when a man submits to a woman somethin or other happens- irrelevant- anyway getting into his lecture our teacher asks us What do women want- since chaucers theme is kinda about how women want men to cater to there needs- ok so anyway when he asks what we think women want, i replied with this -----"Women want to be secure. They desire to be safe and with a man who will bring them security with money and a stable relationship. Women want things that will make them happy, they want a prince charming to constantly compliment them and tell them they are beautiful. They want a guy who will surprise them and be spontaneous. They want a guy that everyone will like. --- ok so i said that, and some girls started awwing and stuff- is it afc to say something like that, im not saying i do it, i was just sayin what they want--- GOOD OR BAD MOVE?

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol they see you ass their gay classmate now

requested

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha no they dont cause i go to a small school and im one of the cool popular kids so for them to hear me say that caught them by surprise ithink

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had better not be a fashionable dresser.