check this crap out! lol

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow that site is useless..

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I toned it down a lot for that site!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. they locked me out so damn fast it wasn't funny. I guess they couldn't take the truth

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
lol.. they locked me out so damn fast it wasn't funny. I guess they couldn't take the truth
lol, we should get a few hundred of us to register and invade/conqer that site and all its teachings.

"GATHER THE TROOPS!"

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, so glad I'm not on that forum!
Those people are fools!

Good work 00Kevin

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO. that forum is pure CRAP.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://datingadviceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15295&page=2&pp=15

here is another post I made. this is the one where they closed my account.

it just goes to show you that there are women out there who don't want the DJ message to get out. They only like guys who are clueless submissive whiners.

If any of those girls where to post here I'm sure the mods wouldn't close their account for posting their point of view.
they are very insecure with their perspective on dating and relationships.

on that forum, if you have a different point of view you are considered a troll. If you have any degree of testosterone in you they despise you.

I kind of expected that I would be kicked off. but I at least thought they would provide some decent arguments.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at the very end of the thead the guy took my adivce. :)

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"00Keven - I think you may have accidently mistaken this for a 'how to pick up girls and score sex' website rather than a serious dating advice website. We're about successful relationships and happy endings. Speaking of women as objects to be won or as tickmarks on a scoreboard is not going to make you any friends around here."

LOL

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sirducer
"is not going to make you any friends around here."
who said anything about FRIENDS? ;)

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rhsarrow17
who said anything about FRIENDS? ;)
I registered there too! Let the flame wars begin! :D

That site has females giving dating advice lol

That place is more like a an WBAFC support place rather than a dating forum! the only problem is that they support each other by giving gay advice which doesnt work. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm there too

I joined up as Baseball2006.

I actually plan on flaming if they start the flaming first. I just want to give advice:D.

To bad my advice is going to get flamed. Let the games begin

EDIT: you really want to see the sh!t fly. Put the DJ site up in the cornor that says

Dating Sites & Services
Discuss the various dating and personal ad sites. No advertising or spamming allowed.
I don't think it would be a good idea but the forum admins already blab about us.

Last edited:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The views and philosophies that you are taught on this board, mASF, PU are not welcome on those forums. Unless you are really good at posting watered down messages that slip past their player radar, they will get locked.

Don't bother trying to help those that don't appreciate it.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That site is very annoying.

How could you guys stand reading that thread? It was full of judgemental, biased individuals who wrongly assume and misquote 00Kevin........without giving him a chance. Annoying. Annoying. Annoying.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was banned and I only put down one post. I put down my road of champion post and I was gone. WTF is the feminazi mods wanting to get rid of me that quick. I was going to actually help them. Man they must be on patrol 24/7/365 and one fourth.

Well guys on less you got a gun pointed at there heads there is not a chance of you getting through that thick skull of theres that this site is not about getting pvssy, it is about self-improvement.

Good luck to whoever tries to change them although you need the strength of god to do that.