Check her lips out!

Reaction score
Gentlemen. Once upon a time, I came across a post on SoSuave that said something about how you should "Look at a girl's lips" before you kiss her to make sure she'll respond well. Well G*dD*mnit, it works. It F'n works f'n wonders. I just did to this girl (the first one I've kissed), and she closed her eyes, and puckered up. At first I froze, "Can this be true, does she want to drop the puck and play tonsil hockey?" She opened her eyes, which I continued to look deep into, and I waited for her to close her eyes again, which she promptly did, and I went for it. It was amazing. The whole time I was thinking, "Man, that look at the eyes trick really works. This is great!" Thanks you guys, you've got some good advice.

jay2

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you never noticed, they do this in every movie before kissing. Watch for it.

The tip was:
When you want to kiss her and have already set her in the comfortable mood and ready to be kissed, you get close look into her eyes, briefly look to her lips and back up; then kiss.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent tip there, but only now I can remember people doing that in the movies... too bad I haven't realized it until today.
Thanks again, that is definitely something I will use.