Cheating in LTR: low or high value?

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Scenario LTR)
Is it something you would do if your wife has lost interest in you, to make her understand that you have "options", and so, that you are "high value man"?
How are men who cheat viewed by wives who have lost interest in them?
How are they viewed by wives in general?
Will their value increase more or decrease?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan A: First of all did you let yourself go physically? Start working out and see if that works. Get in great shape. Your marriage may depend on it.

Plan B: So I dont believe that men should have only 1 wife. In an ideal society it would be okay to have a 2nd wife or a mistress. The Western world is so gynocentric that it has tricked men into giving up their only bargaining chip in an LTR ( competition anxiety).

Do you live in the USA? Cheating in the USA is risky. I don't recommend it unless you are ready for family court. By the time your wife has lost interest it is generally too late to salvage it. You can temporarily increase her interest if she suspects that there is another woman but this will be temporary.

This is why I will never stop cheating or at least talking to other women. This is why women love womanizers. A women rarely breaks up with a perpetual cheater. Women need to have competition anxiety. Even if you are not having sex with other women have other women you are talking to in your phone.

It sounds crazy but trust me it works. China has a whole day called mistress day. Is their family unit in ruins? No!
Much of the Muslim world is allowed to have 2nd wives. Are their family units in disarray? No!

In the USA we persecute men for having a mistress and our family units are in shambles. This is not a coincidence.

Women need competition anxiety or else they will start to believe that you are not a valuable male.

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora So your answer is a total YES.
And how do women who are "family and LTR-oriented" perceive you after this behavior? I consider myself "unlucky" enough to have two sisters, and when I ask them things, it’s clear they’re not being truthful...

For example, my sister, who is family and LTR-oriented, is married and has three kids. When I asked her, “What if your husband cheats on you?” she told me she would see him as low value and would lose respect for him, rather than viewing him as having increased value.

This situation has also occurred with my father, who cheated on my mother several times, yet she always forgave him. (but we are talking of a generation where the "man" could hit his wife and she would be silent about). Their relationship has lasted 40 years, and they have three children (myself and my two sisters).

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora So your answer is a total YES.
And how do women who are "family and LTR-oriented" perceive you after this behavior? I consider myself "unlucky" enough to have two sisters, and when I ask them things, it’s clear they’re not being truthful...

For example, my sister, who is family and LTR-oriented, is married and has three kids. When I asked her, “What if your husband cheats on you?” she told me she would see him as low value and would lose respect for him, rather than viewing him as having increased value.

This situation has also occurred with my father, who cheated on my mother several times, yet she always forgave him. (but we are talking of a generation where the "man" could hit his wife and she would be silent about). Their relationship has lasted 40 years, and they have three children (myself and my two sisters).
Sidenote..did your parents eventually divorce?

So your sisters are lying to themselves. If a man cheats on his wife and the new woman is more beautiful than the wife, the wife will go through a mix of emotions. She will be insecure, she will be angry, she will be sad but most importantly she will be sexual aroused.
Women like men that can get attractive women easily. Women also do not want to lose a man to another woman.

My buddy told me his female friend was seeing a guy. She found out the guy had a girlfriend. She found the gf's number and called her. The gf told her " thank you for this information but don't ever call me again." The gf was not leaving her man or going to be her ally. They are now competitors. I had a similar situation. I got caught and the side chick hit my girl with the " just letting you know woman to woman he is a scumbag etc". After tears and a big argument my gf still had great sex with me. She did not leave ( i left her eventually).

Again I would advise just getting in amazing shape. Pick up new hobbies that have women at the hobbies. This should do the trick. I dont advise cheating in the USA because then you are done in family court. Start with getting in shape. The harsh truth is that she is probably not as physically turned on as she used to be. As men we need to keep it real with each other brother.

** The only time a woman will leave you for cheating is if you publicly embarrass her ( or cheat too much). Do not be obvious about it. Do not hook up with her friends or family. Be respectful and dont go overboard. Keep it subtle. A womans delusional brain is delusional for this reason. She has to be able to lie to herself in situations like this. If she was too logical she would be able to admit to herself that you are cheating. She will use her female delusion to lie to herself until it is too obvious. So dont do that to her".

Amber Rose once said " every man cheats but if he loves you then you will never find out". I love that qoute.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just letting you know woman to woman he is a scumbag etc
I've heard this
did your parents eventually divorce?
No but, other times? My mom got hit many times by my father.
She usually had to sopport it.

Btw Thanks for sharing nice content!

What do u consider good cheating when you have a wife? Like she know you have this female friend or colleague, and she is insecure about you can cheat on her because youre so "private" and reserved with your things

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not cheat unless you're looking to get divorced. I don't see it as useful in creating "competition anxiety". Although some women will put up with it. I can't imagine it not being damaging. Most women have a negative view of this, but like most things, they might give a pass to the guys they find extra sexy anyway. The ones they don't find desirable won't get a pass.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's low character, it has nothing to do with value.

It shows you have no integrity and are not a person that can be trusted in life.

Cheating is simply a way of displaying the same low integrity/poor character that you have in other areas of life in a relationship.

Last edited:

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t advise cheating in a marriage or live in de facto relationship unless you want to experience the divorce process which is generally unfavourable to men. Where I live the de facto laws kick in after two years (the State then treats the relationship as a marriage) so you need to be very careful.

If you aren’t married or living with a girl (which I’m not) my philosophy is what I or they do when we are not together is our own business. If they don’t like this arrangement, get jealous/controlling, want a live in relationship/ long term commitment or want to see me more than I am comfortable with they are free to leave at any time or I end it. Which happens more often than not. My peace, quiet, independence and freedom at my age (56) is worth more than any one woman.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your frame. Also most women aren't against the cheating - they just don't want to be publicly humiliated. Big difference.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not morally opposed to it and frankly it is a necessity if the LTR is withholding sex. That said, if you’re going to do it don’t get caught, don’t let it be public, and be prepared for the consequences if you get caught.

And I’ve never tested this theory but I would think the main chick would lose more respect if the other girl is a downgrade. Conversely, if the other women is younger and hotter, main chick will still be livid but she will know where her leverage stands.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not morally opposed to it and frankly it is a necessity if the LTR is withholding sex. That said, if you’re going to do it don’t get caught, don’t let it be public, and be prepared for the consequences if you get caught.

And I’ve never tested this theory but I would think the main chick would lose more respect if the other girl is a downgrade. Conversely, if the other women is younger and hotter, main chick will still be livid but she will know where her leverage stands.
That could be. Better that she not know. A ONS should be like glorified masturbation, nothing more. I think on an innate level women get that part. That's why they'd rather their man go to a wh0re for a night. The moment feelz or resources are involved, it gets messy. Yet we still see high value men like Adam Levine and Dave Grohl fvck themselves, lol.