Charisma

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...when you think of a don juan who comes into your mind?a certain James Bond?Why do YOU think that Bond is the definitive Don Juan?
Would you want to be like him?or incorporate certain characteristics of his into your game?but first,lets ask ourselves....what does James Bond have that so many DJ's try to emulate him?The looks?yes but so many AFC's you have met in real life have ad the looks and still blown it.Clothing?well..for all we know,we have seen James,for most of the time,in sharp formal attire.Just wearing those kinda clothes wont make you one.well..I'll come straight to the point...he has CHARISMA...an aura about himself...he knows he is that damn good and doest give a thought to what others think of him...he exudes his strength....makes a great deal of eye contact...uses kino and C+F all the time....but still..its his CHARISMA that makes him standout from all the other wannabe-DJs(Austin Powers...have you seen his threads and teeth :| )
so what is CHARISMA?
I have thought long and hard about it...but what I am listing out here is just what I feel CHARISMA is...you may have other points that you feel adds to a person's charisma.

C=Complete Confidence in yourself.No matter what the situation...you have to remember..that you have the power to make it or break it...I dont know where i read this but here is a great quote "Circumstances.What are circumstances?I make circumstances."
This is the sort of confidence I am talking about...that you are in command of whatever you are doing .

H=Humor.You either have it or dont...and chicks dig the sarcastic kinda humor...but dont go overboard with it...projects you more cynical that anything else.(C+F)

A=Abiltity to think on your feet...face it...no matter how well your read the DJ bible...you cannot be prepared for the stuff that females will throw at you...so you have to think on your feet....improvise on tactics....and remember that some of the more spontaneous things are better cherished than the practiced one.

R=Risk.Be ready to take risks...make use of your adrenaline and testosterone...you are a GUY...so taking risks must be a part of your game..

I=Intensity.Be intense in whatever you do...not the creepy intense vibe...but love what you do..feel the passion in what you do...thats the sort of intensity I am talking about...if you love what you do,chicks will notice it..just check it out...no matter hiw mudane the job maybe...force yourself to like it...feel good doing it..

S=Style.Feel good in what you wear...look sharp yet different..change your wadrobe every 6 months...get new threads..buy new shoes..dabble with colognes...but never make the mistake of getting the same set of threads,colognes etc all the time...you have to be unpredictable and open to new avenues.

M=Mystery.Always appear enigmatic...people have various ways of implementing this.

A=be Adventurous...do new things...venture out of your cubicle and smell the roses...go bungee-jumping...scuba diving...go mountaineering...do stuff that real guys do...the more adventurous you become..the more you break away from tradition.You may not know..but the moment you do stuff like this,you get a I-dont-fear-anything-so-just-bring-it-on type of an attitude...and this will get you a long way.not just with girls but in life too.

Paranoid.
You may say that I am a dreamer..but I am not the only one.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charisma is not James Bond or James Dean or whatever, if you are confident, and make people laugh, you'll get your own little flavor of charisma, the best thing to do if you DON'T want to have 'charisma' is imitate OTHER PEOPLE.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charisma is not James Bond or James Dean or whatever, if you are confident, and make people laugh, you'll get your own little flavor of charisma, the best thing to do if you DON'T want to have 'charisma' is imitate OTHER PEOPLE.

I agree with you on all counts.But I never said that you have to imitate Bond.Bond was just an example of a person with loads of charisma.Thats the only reason I cited him as an example because most of us have seen Bond flicks.
and as Pook put it....Imitation is suicide...my post is just the tip of the iceberg.there are many other factors which makes people charismatic.I just pointed out to a few of them

Paranoid
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may say that I am a dreamer-but I am not the only one.