Charging For Air

Classy Q Driver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good field report this.......

So I'm standing at the bar, and the place is quite busy so it's taking a while to get served. Eventually I'm getting the drinks (two beers and a Morgans and coke) and then another barmaid comes over to me....

Barmaid: (touching me on the arm) Are you getting served?

The Class: Yes thanks.

Now to say there was a "connection" during this particular encounter may be an exageration BUT I definately feel we shared a moment.

I felt that the perfection of this meeting was to be the peak of our relationship so persuing it any further would have been a mistake.

The intensity of this collision of two lost souls was so great that in future I wouldn't have a problem refering to her in conversation as my ex-girlfriend.

The Class

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

Some tough love - that wasn't a field report. It wasn't a report of any kind, unless you count someone asking you a question that comes with doing their job as being something it's not. I hope to god that this was a joke post, because if it's not then there is seriously something wrong with the situation at hand... you've been here for almost 4 years now and have come back after nearly a year to post a "field report" about something as commonplace and uneventful as this?! She asked you if someone was helping you already (something that virtually every server does) and the next thing you're doing is coming on here calling it a field report and saying how because of this entire 1-sentence "conversation" that you had, she's now your ex-girlfriend? You need to read the DJB again and refresh.

:down:

Reaction score
Yoiu should have asked her to marry you!!!:rolleyes:

Diablo - he is obviously joking! Read the title of this thread - Nonsensical!

Classy Q Driver

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's harsh man.

I live for these moments and I was flying in the clouds on a real high and you've just shot me out of the sky like a one-winged pigeon flying in circles.

I mean what do you mean this isn't good progression? The whole thing felt like something out of a film to me. It was magical. I've never had an experience like it before or after.

Don't rain on my parade man. This is a personel success and a credit to the board.

The Class.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was magical. I've never had an experience like it before or after.

best post ever Classy Q Driver :D

i feel elevated having just read that " when two starstruck lovers collide " type post

LOL diablo's reaction was too funny *Oh. My. God.:)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**