Changing the way people think about me?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm sometimes "picked on" by me friends, but we all pick on each other, you know, just being friends. Well, I'm an All-State pitcher and amateur bodybuilder, so kids at school respect me. Well, recently, two different kids that I consider my friends have been spraying my truck with mud, and it has even put small scratches on the paint. I drive a 2002 Explorer Sport Trac by the way. Well, like I said, people at school respect me, but I really don't talk to girls as much as I would like because I'm really shy. And I'm sure my so called friends wouldn't pick on me like they do if they knew I would do something about it. The funny thing is I could easily beat the hell out of them. Now to my question...Next time they spray my truck with mud, should I just beat the **** of them? Would this gain me some respect and maybe make the girls think more of me? Believe me, I've read the DJ Bible, but I want to hear from you guys. Thanks

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
throw EGGS at them! and have some witnesses who will spread the news around school! You will be the MAN! every1 will think that its so funny, LoL

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. That's kind of what I was thinking of doing, except outside of school. First, I'll beat their asses at school, and then late that night, I'll get a buddy of mine and we'll go fuc*k up their own cars.

andyh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I belive kicking their asses will either get'em to stop spraying your truck or they'll get their big ass friends to kick your ass.

when I get in a situation like this the firs thing i do is tell the guy polite that i am the wrong guy to mess with. if he then continues with the crap i humiliate him infront of alot of people in school, I say something humiliating still in a controlled manner while maybe grabbing his shirt or stepping up in his face. if he then should try and hit me (the fact i'm like 100kg maybe helps ) I'm prepared to kick his ass. If the little sh*ithead keeps ****ing around spraying you car I would kick his ass.

I belive violence should only be used as a last resort. you shoul consider your options first. If you are bigger than him I bet he'll stop ****ing with ya before you even touches him.

When it comes to the girls i don't think they'll be impressed if you beat the **** out of him. But if you stand up for yourself and show them that you don't take crap from noone i belive you'll get more respect both from the ladies and the guys.

hope this will help ya
//Andy

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well like I said, I'm an amateur bodybuilder. I'm even a Moderator for Teenbodybuilding.com. I'm the strongest kid in my school, and am 5'9 205lbs with only 5% bodyfat (Means I'm pretty ripped). So, I could easily kick their ass. The only reason they spray my truck with mud and do the friendly picking on me thing is because I'm so quiet and shy and they don't think that i would do anything back to them. So, maybe I will beat the **** out of them if they don't stop.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them to stop fukin sprayin your truck with mud. Your real friends wouldnt be fukin wit your shyt like that just for the hell of it. Thats pretty fuked up.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
kick ass

first off s**t dude 5%, I'm only 8%.

Anyways, I would first tell them to stop messing around if you don't see them doing the act.

If you see them spraying mud on it, then I wouldn't hesitate to kick their ass.

If after you tell them to stop spraying your truck, and the keep doing it... well then its time to open a can of whup ass on them.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: kick ass

Originally posted by Jimineye
first off s**t dude 5%, I'm only 8%.

Anyways, I would first tell them to stop messing around if you don't see them doing the act.

If you see them spraying mud on it, then I wouldn't hesitate to kick their ass.

If after you tell them to stop spraying your truck, and the keep doing it... well then its time to open a can of whup ass on them.
I think I'm going to duck down in my truck after school, so if they decide to spray my truck, i'm gonna pop out and beat some ass

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
Well, I'm sometimes "picked on" by me friends, but we all pick on each other, you know, just being friends. Well, I'm an All-State pitcher and amateur bodybuilder, so kids at school respect me. Well, recently, two different kids that I consider my friends have been spraying my truck with mud, and it has even put small scratches on the paint. I drive a 2002 Explorer Sport Trac by the way. Well, like I said, people at school respect me, but I really don't talk to girls as much as I would like because I'm really shy. And I'm sure my so called friends wouldn't pick on me like they do if they knew I would do something about it. The funny thing is I could easily beat the hell out of them. Now to my question...Next time they spray my truck with mud, should I just beat the **** of them? Would this gain me some respect and maybe make the girls think more of me? Believe me, I've read the DJ Bible, but I want to hear from you guys. Thanks
This is TOO easy. Simple: TELL THEM TO QUIT SPRAYIN YOUR TRUCK. If they refuse, threaten. If they spray your truck again, follow through with your threat. Assertiveness isn't all that hard to do, and will get you respect...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 16.7% and everyone says I'm skinny, well I'm not. I only really work out my arms... which are pretty damn big. But anyway, ebarrass them in public somehow, and if they give you dirty looks, smile at them. And make sure everyone sees it.

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
While we are on the bodyfat subject, how do you find out your percentage of body fat? I would like to know. I weigh 135 pounds and i can bench press 215 pounds.

Markk30