changing from AFC to alpha/leader.

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
over the holidays i was working alot of confidence and approaching and now that im back at tech im quite abit more confident etccc (not hard out pua kinda ****) and i seem to have this weird feeling in my stomach over the last few days for the start of uni i think because in these group activities everyone is putting me as leader and stuff like that and it feels like im not myself anymore and my stomach feels kinda weird its fuct up :/

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being made "group leader" at a technical college doesn't make you "alpha". As for the weird feeling in your stomach, go to a doctor. :)

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few q for you
1. Can you approach anyone?
2. Can you approach any girl?
3. Whats your body language and posture like? Describe it..

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Being made "group leader" at a technical college doesn't make you "alpha". As for the weird feeling in your stomach, go to a doctor. :)
that was just an example, and its not a title there is no actual leader its just that everyone is trying to report to me and trying to get my approval. Im at university, not technical college

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
I have a few q for you
1. Can you approach anyone?
2. Can you approach any girl?
3. Whats your body language and posture like? Describe it..
yeh i can approach anyone except i struggle cold approaching real hott girls in akward enviroments.

Last edited:

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya im currently doin a bootcamp and i find it harder to say hi to hot girls, so what im trying to do is think of them as just average girls and then give myself a punishment eg. no food for 12 hours IF i dont greet the hot girls.
You should try it, I got other wayz of approaching hot girls... if you want to know just ask.

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
ya im currently doin a bootcamp and i find it harder to say hi to hot girls, so what im trying to do is think of them as just average girls and then give myself a punishment eg. no food for 12 hours IF i dont greet the hot girls.
You should try it, I got other wayz of approaching hot girls... if you want to know just ask.
i try to eat every 3 hours cause im bulking, but can you tell me these other techniques? pm them if you want?

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You bulking and you expecting hot girls to notice you?
Lol. Wrong way to go about it, ya it will help but it wont make you "hotter." You either have the looks or you dont.

ERm, Ill PM you tommorw, im kinda busy now.

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
You bulking and you expecting hot girls to notice you?
Lol. Wrong way to go about it, ya it will help but it wont make you "hotter." You either have the looks or you dont.

ERm, Ill PM you tommorw, im kinda busy now.
im not doing it for looks, im bulking cause i want to get stronger for football, wide receiver on scholarship :D, im not worried about my looks they are great.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bulking up definatly will help if he's skinny. Girls go nuts over a good body.