Causes of Lost of Interest?

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what are the causes of LOI in a girl and how can you prevent them? I am mainly asking about a loss of interest after initial contact. I ask because the other day I got the number of a girl (8.5) and after waiting a few days to call she won't answer her phone. THe second time I left a brief voicemail identifying myself and telling her to call back. Frankly, I'm very surprised she lost interest because it was by far and away the smoothest approach I have had recently and I have been trying to approach numerous girls the past couple weeks. I opened well, managed to neg her and make her laugh. She also flirted back and her body language appeared to show interest. My only guess is that she may have had a boyfriend and realizes my interest and would like to be loyal. So what are some reasons for LOI after initial contact and what can else can someone do to prevent LOI?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sam Adams said:
Hey what are the causes of LOI in a girl and how can you prevent them? I am mainly asking about a loss of interest after initial contact. I ask because the other day I got the number of a girl (8.5) and after waiting a few days to call she won't answer her phone. THe second time I left a brief voicemail identifying myself and telling her to call back. Frankly, I'm very surprised she lost interest because it was by far and away the smoothest approach I have had recently and I have been trying to approach numerous girls the past couple weeks. I opened well, managed to neg her and make her laugh. She also flirted back and her body language appeared to show interest. My only guess is that she may have had a boyfriend and realizes my interest and would like to be loyal. So what are some reasons for LOI after initial contact and what can else can someone do to prevent LOI?
There 'ya go...

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
There 'ya go...
So when do you advocate calling? I always here that calling the next day shows desperation and that by waiting 2-3 days like I did you make her wait which causes her to wonder when you will call as well as showing that you have other things to do.

Reaction score
I have a problem sometimes getting the # but not getting the date. I think it is because I don't talk to them enough when I get the #. You have to create interest before you call because just getting the # doesn't always work.