teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously?!...that's his girlfriend.

Last edited:

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the technique: 1) Win world cup, 2) Find hot reporter, 3) Get interviewed, 4) Kiss hot reporter.

If you can do those things in order you definitely don't need this site...

YoungHOV

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeyb said:
Here's the technique: 1) Win world cup, 2) Find hot reporter, 3) Get interviewed, 4) Kiss hot reporter.

If you can do those things in order you definitely don't need this site...

If you can do the first one, you don't need this site.

Hullothere

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly. if you are an international star soccer player, your status is so sky high that you don't need game to attract an endless amount of 10's.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reporter's his girlfriend. Stop trying to apply pick up to everything you see on tv you nerds. And yes his move was appropriate seeing as he won the world cup, he was celebrating.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at this post

dude that is his girlfriend!!!!.. he can do whatever the Fuk he wants with her.... even more on live TV, he just won the freaking world cup and became the best goal keeper in the world...

yes.. he can do that and get away with it... I wouldn't suggest you try it as a pick up "move" lol

nerds!

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Stop trying to apply pick up to everything you see on tv you nerds."

Ok guys. I see where you are coming from, and I confess it did look like that, but I didn't really make this post to analyse the "pick up"... I was just wondering what you tought about this, that is all.´Can we discuss that, please? I tought it was awesome.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
"Stop trying to apply pick up to everything you see on tv you nerds."

Ok guys. I see where you are coming from, and I confess it did look like that, but I didn't really make this post to analyse the "pick up"... I was just wondering what you tought about this, that is all.´Can we discuss that, please? I tought it was awesome.
She's his girlfriend. He just won the world cup. He kissed her as a celebration. There's nothing to discuss. Stop being a nerd.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion on this... I'm sure there are people who would disagree and would like to post something else tho.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. The guy just won the world cup and he kissed his gf, what more is there to discuss?

Stop being some fvckin weird ass loser and go kiss a girl yourself rather than fantasize over this guy and his gf.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
Thanks for your opinion on this... I'm sure there are people who would disagree and would like to post something else tho.

Nope. You are a huge dork. :up:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those who haven't understood, I was just wondering what the forum tought about this. (Like was it wierd, appropriate, did the girl take it well or was she like unplesently surprised). If you don't have a comment, that's fine, don't come here with insults and ruin it for the people who do want to talk about it.

Last edited:

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
To those who haven't understood, I was just wondering what the forum tought about this. (Like was it wierd, appropriate, did the girl take it well or was she like unplesently surprised). If you don't have a comment, that's fine, don't come here with insults and ruin it for the people who do want to talk about it.
I wouldn't come here looking for discourse. For a lot of reasons.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, seeing as this thread desperately needs some saving, here's a little tidbit.

I'm from Spain (WE WON! YEAH!), and for what I've seen, when Casillas kissed Carbonero on live TV, Spain trembled with, using Roissy's term, a million gina-tingles. While we see it as no big deal (since that's his girlfriend), the girls back home absolutely melted at the sight of it. The girls are all over the place in message boards, blogs, newspaper comments, you name it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RMM said:
Well, seeing as this thread desperately needs some saving, here's a little tidbit.

I'm from Spain (WE WON! YEAH!), and for what I've seen, when Casillas kissed Carbonero on live TV, Spain trembled with, using Roissy's term, a million gina-tingles. While we see it as no big deal (since that's his girlfriend), the girls back home absolutely melted at the sight of it. The girls are all over the place in message boards, blogs, newspaper comments, you name it.
The key is, it's not the action of Casillas kissing his gf that is sexy

It is who Casillas is - he is a man of power and excellence, he is a winner, that's what makes this whole incident sexy

Your typical beta smooching his gf would get no play or run for this

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like was it wierd, appropriate[?]
Would it be weird or inappropriate for a guy who just accomplished something great to kiss his girlfriend? If you don't know the answer to that question, then you really need to work on your social intelligence.

did the girl take it well or was she like unplesently surprised
Let's see....you accomplished something truly spectacular and one of the first things you do in celebrating this achievement is to express your love and affection for your girlfriend. How do you think any normal, well-adjusted girl would take it?

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
The key is, it's not the action of Casillas kissing his gf that is sexy

It is who Casillas is - he is a man of power and excellence, he is a winner, that's what makes this whole incident sexy

Your typical beta smooching his gf would get no play or run for this
Bingo! He's the captain of the Spanish squad, best goalkeeper in the world, yadda yadda. There was no need for him to do anything, but plain ignoring everything going around with her and the reporter and whatnot, and showing the size of his balls by kissing his girl in the middle of an interview had the effect.

I do contend that a man of lesser prowess who suddenly decides he's going to do whatever he wants may get some resistance because he's jumping the established order of his betatude, even though if he pulls it off he'll likely gain some extra tingles from the girl. But this is basically putting himself for display in front of millions, if you're a beta the girl will be less than pleased that you showed your betatude in front of millions.