Careful of the "hot and Cold girls"

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i've wasted the best part of 3 weeks on one girl i should've forgot about the first week.

A weakness in myself that has now been fixed and shall not ahppen ever again.

But it's hard not to get pissed when people lead you to believe they like you with txts like

"everytime i go out with you i'm getting to like you even more"

and

"I think your good looking"

Well now i won't fall for that again.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, the 1st time a girl starts telling you stuff like its easy to fall for it big time!

but at least now you can be ready for next time a girl says it, and not get so involved when you hear it.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
yeah, the 1st time a girl starts telling you stuff like its easy to fall for it big time!

but at least now you can be ready for next time a girl says it, and not get so involved when you hear it.
Yeah i totally acted like an AFC with this one as i kept like obsessing over it thinking about it all day long.

Pffff my DJ idol sebastian valmont would turn in his grave ahahaha

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is EVIL:)

Three levels of verbal communication, from least to best.

1. Texting - email, sms...This is bad because she has ALL the power in these situations. You can't use any of your manly gifts, like tonality and body language.

2. Phone - better than texting because you can use tonality, but you still are not there in her presence so she still has great power.

3. Face to face - You can bring all of your manly gifts to bear.

Use texting to get phone calls, use phone calls to get face to face meets. No exceptions except for girls you are already having sex with and even then only rarely.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJohnson
Texting is EVIL:)

Three levels of verbal communication, from least to best.

1. Texting - email, sms...This is bad because she has ALL the power in these situations. You can't use any of your manly gifts, like tonality and body language.

2. Phone - better than texting because you can use tonality, but you still are not there in her presence so she still has great power.

3. Face to face - You can bring all of your manly gifts to bear.

Use texting to get phone calls, use phone calls to get face to face meets. No exceptions except for girls you are already having sex with and even then only rarely.
You make some valid points with this...i've lost 2-3 girls through txting.

so i figure it's time for a change...also if you get a girls number and are alittle nervouse about phoning it.....NEVER TXT em first....that screwed me up with 2 girls lol.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you read too much into those two lines.... I have a good friend (yes, who I fancy) that has said things like "i find you very attractive" and said i'm handsome, and that i'm the best guy she's known etc etc. and I haven't read much into it, and it's caused no problems. So maybe the problem is reading too much into these things... i just ignore it all, it can't be misinterpreted if it simply not even interpreted in the first place lol