Car = Babes???

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or do you get a lot more girls who want to be your friends once you get a car? I'm a freshman in high school and I just got my license and car (I'm only the 5th person to do so in my grade) and I suddenly got more attention from the ladies. I'm popular, but things have really increased. Have any of you guys experienced anything similar to this? I know I have to watch out for girls trying to use me for my wheels. ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a freshman and your 16? I started out my junior year at 16. Were you held back? Oh, and yes, high school freshmen will often use you for your car.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All you have to do at my school is mention that you'd like to get a car and every girl in ear shot will turn and look at you. I mentioned I found an old Jag for sale that I would like to have and everyone seems to think its very cool.

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a senior now but i got my license 2 days after i turned 16 (end of sophmore year) and yes, I immediately got more attention from girls. After all every girl wants to have a guy that can AFFORD to be spontaneous, one that can say "hey, lets goto (blah blah) for lunch" or to watch a late night movie without asking your parents for a ride.
Car doesnt equal more girls, but it is definately a nice compliment to have. However make sure you watch out for girls taht are just with you for the ride! Use them as pivots but dont take them seriously.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Your a freshman and your 16? I started out my junior year at 16. Were you held back? Oh, and yes, high school freshmen will often use you for your car.
Nope..I was never held back. Where I'm from everyone's around my age in my grade :)

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just drive your car and don't let anyone in it, xcept for your friends. Wait until other guys get their license and a car, if they don't get as much attention then sure drive some of them around if not, do whatever you want.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LaZaRuS
Nope..I was never held back. Where I'm from everyone's around my age in my grade :)
That sucks.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, cars dont mean girls

BUT
confidence+car (as a nice way of getting around fast)=All u ever want.

i had my hopes way up when i got my car. i do admit having a car rocks, and i am out of my house way more often. but no chick (unless shes a total slut) will jump in your car if u arent a DJ.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although they all said no...

The answer is yes [depending where u live]. If everyone around where u live is rich, then it is no doubt no. But when u get a car in an average neighborhood, and its nice [luxury or fast], girls think its sexy. To them, because its something not everyone has, it "assures" them your cool/mature. It wont make girls apear out of nowhere, but it will DEFINATELY help you, and make u look better in girls eyes.

*note - this phenomina only effects girls who don't drive THEMSELVES. If some girl drives, she wont give a damn weather you drive or not.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a car definately helps. I just bought a 1998 Camaro Coupe about 4 weeks ago and I have noticed a lot more females talk to me (mostly about the car, but we get into other discussions as well). I get more attention than I did with my Oldsmobile Achieva S, so having a nice one helps too :D

Oh yeah, first post on this board ;) . Hi all, I'm Shizam. All my friends call me Shizam so feel free to call me that. I'm a DJ in training, but I've been making some good progress over the past few months. I've gained a lot of great tips from this site and perhaps when I get good enough I'll be able to help other budding DJ's as well.

Cheers to all the Master Don Juan's, you guys are heros in my book.