Cant understand ********

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this chick i have been hanging out with for a long time leaves for the summer yeterday.

To cut a long story short i met her at the start of University and we got on amazingly at the time and up untill last week i was a AFC (technically still am untill i complete the bootcamp) so i have not tried to make a move on her, the problem is we have slipped into the friends mold. Yesterday i gave her a big hug goodbye then i hook up with her on MSN when she is home. She started by saying she will miss me more than i know, she then continued on to explain she i not very conident herself and she wants to change that. I can see she is screaming out to me but every now and again she says things that i dont understand.

e.g she said "I used to think i was a real sexy biatch"

i replied "you still are"

i then got "your not too bad yourelf ;)

but after that she wrote something crap like, your a really nice person.

Am i just been a fookin fool.

Feel free to rip me apart if you think i am.

________________________________Women: You can't live with them, and you can't get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squash

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your over anaylizeing this waaay to much the girl gave you a compliment back, take it at face value and roll with it

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah - when you compliment someone (male or female) their first instinct is to compliment you back. It levels the playing field.

She's pretty much telling you you're a nice guy. Watch out.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mybe i am over analysing it too much, it just seems like she blows hot n cold.

Mybe i hould make a move when she is hot.