Can't translate these signs.

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on this date with this girl and we got onto the subject of sex and the like... always good to talk about i feel. Anyway, she starts to tell me something and then is all like "you cant tell anyone i told you that, you are the first person i told"

Ok, ive known her a for a long time and there has always been electricity... but does this mean ive fallen into the ****ing zone of death if she told me this?? i mean, surely you would only tell a close friend a secret. Oh, and the secret was about her licking out her girl 'friend' once so there is a there a possibilty she is just tryng to turn up the pace and turn me on? or am i finished?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think too much. Ignore it. She probably tells guys that and says "You're the first person I told". Don't worry about it. Get with the broad already. Long time? Electricity? Asking if you're in the friend zone? Keep waiting and you will be.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she told u a "secret" which means she "trusts" you,good or bad thats how i perceive it.Next she told you about her sexual adventures with a female friend of hers,so long story short she indirecty told u she's a lesbian...which is not a good sign..pretty much the same mentality as "i have a boyfriend".Now she made you promise not to tell anyone,which could be perceived as a)She does not like that that event happened or b)She was bs'ing you about that event.It would also help to define how long is "a long time"

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl getting on another girl does not mean she's lesbian. I've been with a few girls that are all for screwing around with another broad. It's called expirimenting. Some girls like it, some don't. By no means does it mean she's a lesbian.

mungro

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all... that is hot man. haha

unfortunately, however... I've always felt that when a girl starts "confiding" in you... or telling you stories that she wouldn't want people to know... it sort of signals a subtle slippage on her part towards the LJBF area.

if a girl wants you... or is considering hooking up with you, she doesn't let embarassing things slip like this, only "friends" tell secrets. so if i were you, I'd get this girl back on the right track soon.

jordan

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a women tells you secrets, this soon. That's not good. Friendship zone. Next time she try's to tell you something private, cut her off and tell her you don't need to know that.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jordan said:
When a women tells you secrets, this soon. That's not good. Friendship zone. Next time she try's to tell you something private, cut her off and tell her you don't need to know that.

He just said he knew the girl for a long time. how is it too soon ?