cant think what to say

partyforlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
While walking around campus I find many oppurtinities to open sets. However, I simply cannot find something to say that will carry on a conversation. Ne one have good openers?

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say HI and open
with and opinion opener.

Reaction score
I really hate the social conditioning in the human society. Male animals just do it with the female. Perhaps after fighting with a competitor. Life would be so much simpler and richer if we could do so instead of going through the stupid drama of speaking some crap or asking for an opinion which nobody cares to think about.

PS: Please don't remove my account.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AreYouSingleFemale said:
I really hate the social conditioning in the human society. Male animals just do it with the female.
Two males humping eagother?

Anyway if you want an opening line just get some before you go out. Write them down so you won't forget them.

Last edited:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dedication said:
What do you want? Two males humping eagother?
THAT was the best you could think of?! CMON!

Don't bash the guy, he has a point. Especially don't bash the guy with a UNFUNNY answer...

If you can't REALLY think of something... Well... No one REALLY cares, that's for sure. 90% is how you say, what you say, how your body language is, the EXACT words are JUST 10 %. JUST 10.

Compare a alpha male with a beta male. The difference is VERY NOTICABLE, even if they are speaking a different language, you can tell FOR SURE, wow, this guy has it!

Even so, read some humor (This goes to deciation too :D), improve your wit, think some time before you approach, if you read a lot of examples, you're going to remember them on the field. But you'll get the idea, and you'll get to a point where you don't need them anymore.

It used to help me A LOT to save all of my good ones...

But you'll get to a point that you don't need them anymore. This won't work to fix your game, THAT'S FOR SURE! Work on the other 90%! :D