Cant See Muscle definition cuz of hair

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have great abs and pecs but there really hard to see through my hair. How shud I go about getting rid of it?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the reason's guys shave... TOns of posts on it...

asxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
re;shave

What I would suggest is get completely soaked in warm water...then apply some cheap hair conditioner all over body...wait a few minutes and shave.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reto, I read some posts and I saw urs, u said u shave all your parts and had no compaints about it. So how do U do it?

I have really sensitive skin, so enlighten me please.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I just used one of those beard trimmer things on 1/8 " setting. But, I'm left with a stubble.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...On the sensitive parts, use the trimmer to get it as close as possible. The use and electric razor to finish it off...

I use shaving cream and a Mach 3 on the not so sensitive parts...

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres also a hair remover called nair. u just rub it on, wait a couple minutes, and then wash it off. it works really well and is a lot faster than shaving. i would personally reccomend it. especially if u want to do ur back.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did all of that. But, I still have that prickly hair on my stomach. How do I get rid of it? Will shaving against the grain do me any good?

I also just bought one of those female razors thinking that it may be alittle easier then using the mach 3. I think its that new one by schick, in the commercial it has that crappy music.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used Nair one time. Works great but there are some areas you want to keep it away from.