Cant get the c&f going!

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So im great at the ****y and funny! use it on loads of gals but theres this one gal who i just cant use to perfectly on! Its not that she doesnt like it when i do it, its i just struggle to use it because whats being said doesnt suit it!

Anyway gonna keep trying to do it, im doing fine with her atm without it but iam trying to use it to the maximum on her!

also when i jokingly tease her she says its an insult when normally im used to gals saying "oh thats mean" but she says something like "youve insulted me again" its the same thing right? and how can i reply to this? its just a lil difficult at times! like once she said to me "im not just a pretty face" so i said "some would say your not even that hehe" and she said "thats another insult!" is this good?

I was texting her tonite, and i know she loves malteaser celebrations and ive arranged to go to the cinema with her next week! and she mentioned the insults and said "im being patient with you ****" so i said "why are you being patient with me? and why are you letting me take you to the cinema? is it just coz of the celebrations im gonna bring?"

she said "yep just coz of them, nothing beats a malteaser celebration" so i said "well if i do bring them u will have to do something to deserve a malteaser!" and she said "well your gonna have to help me here, what do i have to do to get one?"

what would you of said here?

i said "well ill give you time to think about it, let me know tomorrow what youve come up with hehe night night sexy x"

not sure if it was good enough? i dunno!

what can i do at the cinema with her and the celebrations?

how about making her kiss me for each one or something, or should i work my way upto the kiss with them? any ideas?

ta

p.s celebrations is a box of chocolates

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you letting me take you to the cinema? is it just coz of the celebrations im gonna bring?

Your approach is all wrong. You are saying up front that you have to bribe her to be with you. You are the prize, not her. She has to work to be with you, not get paid gifts for being with you.

And when she says "you insulted me" just tell her she has thin skin and is too sensitive.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure that you even speak.... English... but I think I understood your post.

Look, "****y and funny" is a very small part of the game. You're trying WAAAAAAAAAAAY too hard here.

There are a lot of negative vibes in what you're saying to her. C&F is supposed to be FUN.

The good news is, you're travelling down the right path. I was where you were about a year ago -- using C&F "lines" to "game" chicks.

I didn't actually get laid with that, but I learned a lot.

The Game is about a lot more than C&F lines.

Remember, C&F is laughter centered around her. Don't be an a-hole.

In reply to your specific question, I would've told her she has to be a nice girl on her best behaviour, because that's really what I would've wanted.

(It also implies that she's a bad girl.)

"night night sexy" WTF is this?

Don't call her 'sexy'. This is a creepy lame-ass compliment.

You CAN compliment women but jesus don't do it like that.

After a massage the other night, I was lying on this girl's back (lightly :D), kissing and lightly biting her neck and shoulders, and I said, very slowly and seductively,

"You... are very beautiful."

This doesn't make me an AFC. It makes her feel good because I have obviously, er, 'investigated' thoroughly before coming to that conclusion. I said it with confidence and without supplication.

It relaxes her, and women need to be relaxed before sex.

If I had said "you're sexy, hehe" I would've sounded like a horny eight year old.

wysiwyg6000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go watch David D's ****y Comedy video...how you get it is at your discretion *wink*

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a wild guess she isnt a 9 or a 10 huh? neg hitting is better for 9's and 10's.....with 8 765's u gotta be more subtle with

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she said "yep just coz of them, nothing beats a malteaser celebration" so i said "well if i do bring them u will have to do something to deserve a malteaser!" and she said "well your gonna have to help me here, what do i have to do to get one?"

'Hmm, I'm sure you can think of something. Use your imagination.' ;)

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
so ive got a reply from her this morning

"now these have been tough desicions, pleasing you isnt that easy you know! but im pretty confident you will like these! a hop and a skip? my undivided attention? or a tour of my bedroom?"

how could i reply to that?

djaus111000

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry mate, she definitely wants in, just make sure you dont take the c&f to a level where it is an outright insult, remember c&f is about a subtle compliment aswell. Keep it up, go with your instincts

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the above.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"im not just a pretty face" so i said "some would say your not even that hehe" and she said "thats another insult!" is this good? <=== HAHAHA that made me lol.