Can't Get Rid Of Her

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score

I know that this post is long, but please read it...I need help very bad. -

Read the bold text to get the gist of it, if you don't want to read the entire post

-background info: I have a girlfriend and I want nothing to do with this girl because she is not pretty, and is not the same type of person as me. she hangs out with a tough crowd-

Two Weeks ago, I ran into a girl that I knew from high school in a fast food restaurant. I never spoke to her when I was in high school, but I decided to say hello to her while I was waiting in line. That decison might have been the worst decision I have ever made.

A couple of days later , I had just left a parking lot from a store I went to and I get a text message from the girl saying "Hey - I just saw you, come back." So, my friends and I go back to talk to her and her friends. We talk for alittle bit, and as my friends and I were leaving, she invited us to her friend's block party later in the week.

The next day, she sends me multiple text messages asking me for my screenname, what I am doing, and if I want to hang out. I gave her my screenname that I rarely go on, and told her that I would just see her at the block party.

The block party comes and my friends and I are all talking to her and her friends. I see people from my old high school that I know and talk to them. As I was at the party, I noticed the girl was getting upset that I wasn't making a move on her. #1, I have a 9-month long girlfriend, and #2, this girl isn't hot at all. She doesn't know that I have a girlfriend, and I felt it would have been awkward if I told her.

After the block party, she text messages me. The next day she text messages me again to see what I'm doing. I ignore the text messages, and go to hang out at my friends house. While i was out at my friends house, I had to get something from my car. My friends house is on a main road, and everyone can see that i am there since they can see my car. As I am walking back to my friends house, the girl pulls up along side me with my friend and asks me to hang out. I tell her I can't cuz i promised my friend I would hang out with him.

Later that night, I go back into my car and wait for my windows to defog so that I can drive home. She calls my cell and asks me to see a movie the following night. I told her that I'd see cuz I might possibly have other plans.

What DO I DO to get this girl off my case without pissing her off I can't be mean to her, cuz I don't want to make enemies. These girls are tough, and would get some crazy dudes on me if I ever did anything to them.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you have a girlfriend?

Or more simply, show up with your girlfriend.

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend is in italy, i can't do that until she comes back. she may beat up my girlfriend. this girl is crazy, she fights girls.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...you could always profess your undying love to her and say she is the greatest thing to ever come into your life. That would probably get rid of her pretty quick. A little dose of AFC.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you gotta fetish for feet :rolleyes:

just come out plain and simple and tell her your flattered but arent interested

if i havent answered your question thats because ive read 2 lines of your post :rolleyes:

DetectiveMills

Reaction score
I think somebody has a "stage 5 clinger."

Those who have seen Wedding Crashers know where I'm coming from :)

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by green69
Well...you could always profess your undying love to her and say she is the greatest thing to ever come into your life. That would probably get rid of her pretty quick. A little dose of AFC.
Ide be carfull though ugs somtimes dont always react the ways we intend (eg you say how much you love her she now has you as a trophy to show off) that, my friend, would suck

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i was just jokin around, that would be kinda funny if he professed his love for her. I wonder what she would do...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2 cents

it is a very tricky situation to be in

if you haven't busted any moves on her try the following

her : " you wanna go to blah blah "

you : " yeah but it has to be just as friends cause i got a girlfriend "

you : " we cool ? "

her : " yeah ok we cool "

her : " why didnt you tell me you had a girlfriend before ? "

you : " i lead a very private life and i don't talk about my personal life much BUT since i am getting to know you more i feel like you are the kind of person that would listen "

OR SOME CRAP LIKE THAT

give her no ammo to get you shot !

BE HONEST AND STRAIGHT UP

trust your instincts 100%

any drama i suggest staying away from her block parties

and next time you see some ugly gang bangin' G unit female soldier

STAY THE HELL AWAY !!!

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe ill just keep ignoring her until she confronts me and then ill tell her i have a girlfriend there

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
maybe ill just keep ignoring her until she confronts me and then ill tell her i have a girlfriend there
Up until now you have acted like a woman and let her be the man. If you ignore her, do you think she will forget about it after going after you aggressively?? better listen to LIT on this one. Your odds are better at try to nip this at the bud ASAP. The longer you prolong the more she will be angry at you.

I don't know about anyone else but when it comes to relationships and asking a girl out, I like to be the aggressor and pursuer. When a woman tries to do this to me, it feels unnatural, it sends red sirens in the my head that something is not right and I usually end up finding that this girl either becomes a stalker or has serious mental problems.

Next time a woman that you don't like pursue's you, just tell her that you are seeing someone and end it there.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would advise against using the word sorry anywhere near a girl like this

to a violent person who is in the wrong that is a red flag to a bull

SMS / Text Message

BAD MOVE

she will keep it and show the gang she sends after you to beat you up

girl : " see ! he even says sorry ! now you know i am telling the truth and he raped / abused / hit / cheated on me "

SMS = EVIL

always !

give a b*tch something in writing ?

HELL NO

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm w/ LIT on this one. Don't fuvcking text/IM girls. I'm tellin ya it will come back to haunt you. Don't be surprised if she uses your correspondence w/ her as a weapon to break up you and your GF. She can manipulate the text.(I knwo this sounds paranoid, but it happens/happened to me) Don't be dumb like me.

You're gonna have to burn this girl man, she sounds real immature, so yea she'll hate you, but fvck it, she won't be the last one that ends up hating you. Stay away from her.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GO with LIT here!!!

THe sooner the better.

She has no reason to be mad YET.

Time is ticking (on a time bomb).