Cant get any more than a kiss

jd1828

Reaction score
I met this girl and have been hanging out with her for about 3 weeks now. She is great, actually girfriend material but there is one problem. She has got to be the most inexperience, closedminded, and prudish person Ive ever met. She has only had one bf and had never had much luck with guys. We kiss all the time but I cant get her to make out with me. For all I know she has probably never done it before. She's a virgin and says she want to wait till she is married, although she's not religous. Wont drink or party with me either. She has said several times that she really likes me so thats not a problem.

Is there any good steps to follow to try to get her open up a little more. I have never had a problem like this. Most of the time I can close a girl in a week or so. Ive already put 3 weeks into this girl and Im starting to think about just giving up but I guess Im always up for a new challenge.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls could take long time .... you will never get anywhere with her unless she TRUST you ..... the magic word here is TRUST ! Start building trust with her .....

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're getting kissed, stop complaining

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to start using Kino. Use those hands.

I usually have my hands around a girls tities before I even kiss her.

You just have know how to get close to a woman.

Kissing is a hard thing to do.

Focus on simple things.

and don't forget

women are weak

they can't resist a mans hands on them. they will let you. trust me