Cant get a straight anwser...

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i haev still yet to figure out whether she wants to be more than friends or not..

i have been DJ'ing and doing alot of things right.. but still im getting non stop mixed signals and its driving me nuttz... i sit around and think about what i should do and it just bugs me...

how should i go about just getting a straight anwser from her so i stop having to deal with her mixed signals and worrying about it? =\
plz help with any advice, thx

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, this problem drives me crazy. It drives everyone crazy. Can't live with women can't live without them.

Be more specific... I mean, what stage are you at?

One thing that I have done (and plan on doing in the future) is just say, "Hey (random, once in a lifetime event such as: obscure movie playing at movie theater) is happening this saturday and, you know, (clear throat) you wanna go?" I think that is a pretty clear sign... and if she says, "Oh, I don't like you that way" (which she probably won't, she'll probably make up some bad excuse including: anneversery of grandmother's death/pencil broke/need to take car to gas station/have to beat up pet/must vomit/have dildo practise/nation worship devil day/black history month is in 4 months) then you can say... "what... I meant with seven or eight good friends of ours..." She'll probably see through that though. God damn woman.

Or, of course you could just say NEXT! (to save your self from insanity/nervous breakdown)

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the stage we are at actually that i forgot to state, is we are pretty well friends, We have all got to know each other and stuff for about the last month or so, not year long friends.. we hang out like 3 times a week and just do random stuff and we usually hang out at night on weekends, its uuslaly wtih 4 of us, my friend and her friend, and we are all just friends, but just going out as friends is getting lame, i would much rather be better than that,

and i haev asked her when she ever wants to just hang out me and her and she said, Why, the more the marrier right?

and i didnt know hwo to take that one, i thought she could eiether be nervous haning out with me alone yet, or soemthing.. or she just doesnt like me that way... i dont nkow, i aslo talk to her for awhile on the phone every now and then...

shes just giving me really mixed signals..

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thats a tough situation to handle.

If you've known each other a month, and she doesn't give clear signals that she wants to go furthur, its a long shot as to whether you actually will. It seems to me you've fallen into the lets just be friends category. Sorry man...BUT

If you still want to just get with her and nothing too much else, I suggest partying it up with her with alcohol involved. With the alchi, her true emotions will come through. (as they say...a drunk mans words are a sober man's thoughts) Even if its just the alcohol having her get on you...hey you got a little...

But if she makes up excuses...look at it this way...If she really wanted to be with you, she'd find time. Trust your gut instinct with her excuses....RARELY are you ever wrong.

Cheers,
Eric

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her pregnant, and judge by her reaction to that how much she likes you.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
One thing that I have done (and plan on doing in the future) is just say, "Hey (random, once in a lifetime event such as: obscure movie playing at movie theater) is happening this saturday and, you know, (clear throat) you wanna go?" I think that is a pretty clear sign... and if she says, "Oh, I don't like you that way" (which she probably won't, she'll probably make up some bad excuse including: anneversery of grandmother's death/pencil broke/need to take car to gas station/have to beat up pet/must vomit/have dildo practise/nation worship devil day/black history month is in 4 months) then you can say... "what... I meant with seven or eight good friends of ours..." She'll probably see through that though. God damn woman.
Um... Not really. I mean a close girl friend of mine hang out like that all the time alone. Like I'll go over to her house and me and her will chill and watch a movie together. Or Me and her will go to the water park together. But we ain't in a relationship.

The correct way to test that is kiss her. Or if you live in the Ghetto the correct way is to try and finger her.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but doing this now will lose all possible friend ship relations...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
NO it won't. Really It's no big deal. Thats just an excuse your using to dter yourself from kissing her. Look at it this way.

Either

A. You want her just as a friend
or
B. You want her as a G/F

sorry buddy but there's no in between. If you want option B and she wants A then its a waste of time. If you both want A. good for you.Kiss her. No big deal. If she dosn't like you that way she'll tell you and then you move on and still be friends.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm yes so it may workd :)

well then ill see what happens here the next time we hang out, most likly i wont have the balls to do it, which all ill be thing is "do it, do it, do it" but i probably wont end but i need to!!!!!!, yeah im going for it.
yep. , next time we sit down and watch a movie, probably this week here....