can't come or just flaking?

emmet1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody!
there's this girl I've known for some time and we get to talk sometimes.
a few days ago we both went to a festival(each with friends) and saw each other, we talked most of the time and i seem to like her.
so about two days after that i asked her if she would like to meet up about an hour later and she said she couldn't, but didn't offer a different time.
we kept on talking and yesterday i asked her what would she prefer, go out today or tomorrow, she said she couldn't in both days (legitimate reasons though) and said that "when we will meet, and we wiil..." yet she still didn't propose a different day.
i told her that when she can, she'll ask me if i can and we'll check.
should i get out of this or wait to see if she asks?

GQ Scott

Don Juan
Reaction score
If something happens where a woman can't make a date, I generally ignore them and leave it up to them to set or offer a new time. If they do, then you know they are interested, if not... there's your answer.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have enough information to know whether she has a high or low interest level.

What you need to do is demonstrate leadership and propose specific plans and directly ask her to join you for them. Not any of this "what day works best for you" or "let's hang out sometime". Sometime is a word that get's translated in to "never" with many women. Instead, "let's do (insert activity) on (insert specific day) at (insert specific time)". That way she has to either say yes or no. If she can't make it and doesn't give you a counter offer, I would ask her one more time at another time. If she does the same thing, I wouldn't pursue it any longer.

The only way you can find these things out is by making a movie, taking a chance, and.... taking a risk!!!