cancelled date, any help,thoughts,?

danieljsalas

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys I set a date with a girl for today and she cancelled me today. ok here is the description

1) I called her on thursday set for sunday 8pm blah blah
2) I got a lost phone call for her on friday at 12 30 am:confused:
3) Today i text message telling her to meet at 7 30 instead of 8, then she replies "sorry but i have a family affair today, and we wont be able to meet, if you want we can meet next saturday
4) I text back ok no prob. we'll see if we can ok saturday
5) she text back saying that at the end she wont be able to make it tonight, asking me if i added her at MSN.
6) i text back "haha you seem confused, well no prob. well talk during the week to see if we can meet on saturday, yes i added you to my msn list"
7) an hour past with no response, thinking she hadn't received the message
8) she replied "yes, dont worry"
9) i message back"ok, have a nive day"

To me now I think i replied to much, and there seems at least to be a little interest. what do you guys think?

I think is kind of bull**** with some light at the end of it

well thanks

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, just think positive for now I guess. Give her ONE more chance....if she cancels next Saturday too, then forget about her for awhile....

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with rocket. She may have flaked, but sometimes women WILL flake for the wrong reasons. I've had women that were into me flake for stupid reasons like their hair straightener wasn't working, or it's rainy out and it'll mess up their hair (little did I know I found these things out later down the road).

Anyways, one more chance. Make sure she initiates contact to meet up this time. If she doesn't make other plans.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. One flake, no more.

Also, was this the first date?

danieljsalas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i approached her in the metro,open her, got the number, call her,then she said i was really nice(on the text message), and that the phone call surprised her.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danieljsalas said:
hey guys I set a date with a girl for today and she cancelled me today. ok here is the description

1) I called her on thursday set for sunday 8pm blah blah
2) I got a lost phone call for her on friday at 12 30 am:confused:
3) Today i text message telling her to meet at 7 30 instead of 8, then she replies "sorry but i have a family affair today, and we wont be able to meet, if you want we can meet next saturday
4) I text back ok no prob. we'll see if we can ok saturday
5) she text back saying that at the end she wont be able to make it tonight, asking me if i added her at MSN.
6) i text back "haha you seem confused, well no prob. well talk during the week to see if we can meet on saturday, yes i added you to my msn list"

To me now I think i replied to much, and there seems at least to be a little interest. what do you guys think?

I think is kind of bull**** with some light at the end of it

well thanks
You handled it very good. Don't let her see you sweat about it. Better yet, don't sweat it, period. Just make sure you get her on the phone in a few days, and half-tease her about it and ask her how will she make it up to you.

danieljsalas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ok, I see i think i should wait till friday or saturday to see if i get in call from her otherwise, i will call saturday morning and she if she is up for that night, otherwise, i think it is the end since she is not showing back any good signs, unless she proposes somthing else

thanks guys

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danieljsalas said:
1) I called her on thursday set for sunday 8pm - OK
2) I got a lost phone call for her on friday at 12 30 am:confused: - So am I
3) Today i text message telling her to meet at 7 30 instead of 8, then she replies "sorry but i have a family affair today, and we wont be able to meet, if you want we can meet next saturday - OK
4) I text back ok no prob. we'll see if we can ok saturday - Should have said Saturday is no good for me. I'll get back to you when its good for me.
5) she text back saying that at the end she wont be able to make it tonight, asking me if i added her at MSN. - What does one have to do with the other?
6) i text back "haha you seem confused, well no prob. well talk during the week to see if we can meet on saturday, yes i added you to my msn list" - Should have just said "yes, I added you"

well thanks
What are you "talking" to her about meeting next Saturday for? Make the date and shutup until the date. That means no texts, phones, emails or msn. When she cancelled on you and rescheduled, you were so eager to get into her pants that you said "Saturday is fine" You should have "no, Saturday doesn't work, I'll get back to you when it does work" Let her think you are getting laid on Saturday by a girl who is not her.

danieljsalas

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok Ok i see, I made some mistakes, I didnt offer saturday she did, she text saying "Sorry i wont make it tonight, but if you want we can meet on saturday(next week) and go out" that was the sentence 3 that i wrote above. I didnt tell her to do anything on saturday. after the second message telling me she couldnt go out yesterday (sunday) i replied the 6 sentence wrote above.

Ok now do you think the best think to do is wait for her to call during the week? otherwise call her same saturday or wait for another week, and not the weekend?

thanks guys