Canceled on a girl to watch the National Championship now I think she nexted me

Blind_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright fellas,

Is it a bad move if you choose to watch the National Championship over hanging out with a woman?...I'm an avid bball fan but I feel as if I'm fvcking up left and right. I had a girl that called me to hang out during the National championship but I was enjoying the game. I told her so and rescheduled to hang out today and she said ok. However I called her twice and left one message and of course I don't get a reply back. Now It's been a while since we hung out but I didn't think that it was a big deal to reschedule. Ultimately, I think that I've just been nexted. I'm thinking of calling again later to see if she would like to do something but I may have already dug my grave. Damn Nat'l Championship...I should have DVR'd that shyt.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HELLO NO! i would have given up just about any woman to have been at that game..

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you plan on doing if she does not pick up again? Or what are you going to tell her? "Sorry for calling me last minute to hang out the other day which I could not make because I had other plans"? If I were you, I would not even have called her today. She would have called you if she is still interested in hanging out with you. You called her twice and left a voice message. That is enough.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so a chick calls you to hang out Immediately .......but she gets pissed coz you are already busy....
not getting her own exact way ?...'entitlement attitude' comes to mind

not that you should ever really meet up on such short notice anyway (if you have a full life that is, and that behaviuor is way too avaliable)!

Now It's been a while since we hung out
so you just hang out with this chick... give her ego a little boost from your attention??
or what exactly

id guess by the fact she call at the last minute, then now ignores you, she was probably bored and had nothing else going on so she hit you up, but got pissed you couldnt come entertain her... so.. she wernt interested in you (in the way you would want her to be)

if she was a genuine freind to you she'd be OKay with you watching the game, doing your own thing...but she aint either!

what is the hsitory between you and this girl?

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis myfriend.

Why have you called her twice? and Txt'd her once if she hasn't responded?

You are telegraphing your neediness to her by your actions. You didn't do anything wrong but your in panic mode. Just wait for her to contact you before you really mess this one up.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did absolutely nothing wrong. Depending on what message you left her, I'd say you did pretty well handling the overall situation. However, you've now done your part and must once again take up the running silent part of your socialization. She called you, you were busy, so you called her to reschedule, done. If she wants to call you back she will. If not, it's imperative you go on living your life as normal and keep your time occupied as best you can. When you start letting someone occupy the majority of your thinking with minimal interaction you start developing irrational attraction and that can lead to desperation. And, really, neither is founded or necessary. It's a self inflicted complication that you can avoid by catching it early.

All things in good time. If it's meant to be it will happen on it's own. You've done all you can now go play with some of your other toys.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
You did absolutely nothing wrong. Depending on what message you left her, I'd say you did pretty well handling the overall situation. However, you've now done your part and must once again take up the running silent part of your socialization. She called you, you were busy, so you called her to reschedule, done. If she wants to call you back she will. If not, it's imperative you go on living your life as normal and keep your time occupied as best you can. When you start letting someone occupy the majority of your thinking with minimal interaction you start developing irrational attraction and that can lead to desperation. And, really, neither is founded or necessary. It's a self inflicted complication that you can avoid by catching it early.

All things in good time. If it's meant to be it will happen on it's own. You've done all you can now go play with some of your other toys.
THIS times 100000

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My imagination is running off with this lol. Maybe her normal boytoy was watching the game too and she wanted some attention. No guarantee of poon anyways, so tell her to flick off.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blind_Fury said:
Alright fellas,

Is it a bad move if you choose to watch the National Championship over hanging out with a woman?
No.
Unless you have a wife who is pregnant and just went into labor... if you had plans, then you had plans.

...I'm an avid bball fan but I feel as if I'm fvcking up left and right.
North Carolina fan?

I had a girl that called me to hang out during the National championship but I was enjoying the game. I told her so and rescheduled to hang out today and she said ok. However I called her twice and left one message and of course I don't get a reply back. Now It's been a while since we hung out but I didn't think that it was a big deal to reschedule.
You're right, it wasn't a big deal to reschedule.
If that wench doesn't want to respect the fact that you won't drop everything you were doing just to go see her and then maybe not even GET ANY... she isn't worth it.

I know a lot of women who would have lost some respect for you as well, had you actually bolted and went to see them.

You're a man, you are busy, you were doing something... if she can't handle it, she's not worth your time.

Ultimately, I think that I've just been nexted.
So?

I'm thinking of calling again later to see if she would like to do something but I may have already dug my grave. Damn Nat'l Championship...I should have DVR'd that shyt.
Do NOT call her again. You already called her TWICE, which means that you called her ONE more time than you needed to.

You didn't dig a grave, she dug her own.

Stop thinking that it was YOU that missed out on her, it's the other way around.
And fvck DVRing... a game like that you watch with people and you enjoy it. I would have hated to see a game like that between Butler/Duke on DVR after all the people had seen it live and the buzz was incredible.

You got the better end of this deal.

In your mind, you should be nexting her.