Can you break a twenty, ma'am?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seemed nice at first...A 50ish female service clerk at a Ralphs, gets bitchy and diffcult after a simple request to make change?

Did the phrase "ma'am" make her feel like a grandma or something?

Maybe she should have stayed in bed this morning. Lolz!:p

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it was the Ma'am, everyone knows thats a sign of respect, unless this cashier has been living under a rock all her life. Some people just bring their bad attitude to work. My sister had a similar experience but she was able to turn the tables, she flew to South America and the immigration agent was being rude to everyone, when it was her turn, she told him, wow you are having such a bad day today, hope things get better for you, the agent was shocked and changed his demeanor and started being nice to her. Sometimes one needs to call out people to bring them down from that cloud.
You mean delusional people that know no bound unless someone goes aggresive against them.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Cashiers with attitude is a common thing. I don't get it because I used to be a cashier when I was a teenager. Its not the worst job in the world.

I recently had a Dunkin' Donuts cashier get smart with me. I asked her about the coffee sizes and she has the NERVE to say: "Have you never been to a Dunkin' Donuts?" I wanted to MUSH my donut in her face lol.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smash and pass.