Can someone please interpret this ******** for me?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been neg-hitting and teasing this girl like mad, she's enjoying it and we are both having fun, probably because she's one of those types that guys put her on a pesdestal and she was just never been teased much

but then she told me: sometimes, i wished youd take things a little more seriously and stop teasing me, makes things rather shallow

What is she trying to say?

and what do i say/do in responce?

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
but then she told me: sometimes, i wished youd take things a little more seriously and stop teasing me, makes things rather shallow

I've ran into ths problem. Try toning back the negging and C+F. Have a real conversation with her and let the real you shine through a little bit. Get to know her and vice versa.

Then, turn the negging and C+F back on. But just remember, the goal is to have fun, not beat her down (I only like to beat the brawds down when they clearly think they are God's gift to the world...LMAO. God only had one gift to the world, and that was me!!!).

Keep us posted.

Reaction score
She is saying, "Quit treating me like a one of your male buddies and start treating me and pursuing me as a man does a woman!!!

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
G-Theory said:
I've ran into ths problem. Try toning back the negging and C+F. Have a real conversation with her and let the real you shine through a little bit. Get to know her and vice versa.

Then, turn the negging and C+F back on. But just remember, the goal is to have fun, not beat her down (I only like to beat the brawds down when they clearly think they are God's gift to the world...LMAO. God only had one gift to the world, and that was me!!!).

Keep us posted.
i think you are right, she's been telling me how in our convo we are mostly talking about her and she feels like she doesnt know much about me

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4L,

I have the same problem. When I start the CF it's like an avalanche. Yes, it works and they laugh---but I am sure it gets old.

I get the "I don't know you." Or "I am confused" line a lot. I think it builds some tension but at some point we have to be 'serious.'

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post Update:

So originally she said: Sometimes, i wish you'd take things a little more seriously and stop teasing me, makes things rather shallow

my reply to her was: Baby, this is who i am, you either love me or hate me. Well, if you want our relationship to be deeper, what do you think our meet up on Monday is for? Besides you buying me strawberry icre cream and telling me why you rated yourself an 8 ;)

Her latest response: I thought about it. im not an 8 at all. gosh, I'm nowhere near an 8. im more of a 6. or 6.5 at the most. i dunt know what i was thinking :S

:( so i will not need to explain to you why i am a 6.5:) and, i choose to hate you ;)

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she gets the point, you've passed stage one of her comfort level, escalate to kino, get her away from her friends, tease and kiss.

she shouldnt be telling you this, you should already know enough is enough :yes:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Last Man Standing said:
She is saying, "Quit treating me like a one of your male buddies and start treating me and pursuing me as a man does a woman!!!
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YOU DIDN'T CALL HER A "HOR" :flowers:

I think you're growing grandpa . . .

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:

and what do i say/do in responce?
Think of it in this way; ****y/Funny, Playful arrogance, or whatever term you want to deem it, is best used as a condiment to flavor the meal. You want to sprinkle it here and there like fresh cracked sea salt or black pepper.

If you over season the food it ends up leaving a bad taste in your mouth. That's exactly the way she feels when you overseason with C&F.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Think of it in this way; ****y/Funny, Playful arrogance, or whatever term you want to deem it, is best used as a condiment to flavor the meal. You want to sprinkle it here and there like fresh cracked sea salt or black pepper.

If you over season the food it ends up leaving a bad taste in your mouth. That's exactly the way she feels when you overseason with C&F.
This makes a lot of sense karmasutra, i never really realized this before, thanks for the enlightening.

So what should the main course be? Confidence? My true personalities?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
The main course is your overt personality. Your genuinness and natural charisma should shine through. Not some fake personae you downloaded from David Deangelo or Mystery.

Be true to yourself. It's also the easiest thing for you to remember.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YOU DIDN'T CALL HER A "HOR" :flowers:

I think you're growing grandpa . . .
There was no sexual contact involved - just banter and laughter!! She could still be a hor but we don't have enough info on her -- we'll see how things develop!

The crux of the issue here is that she wants DJ4life to quit acting as an entertaining clown and start acting like a man who sees her as a woman!!!