Can someone explain this to me?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just need to someone to explain this for me. Alright, I can go to the mall and get rejected several times, but then when it comes to this one girl at school I like, I just can't approach her. I can make all the excuses in the world, her friends, other guys talking to her, but in the end is that I'm just too afraid of her NOT liking me. So can someone explain why I can approach several girls, but then when it comes to ONE girl I can't do it?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
Because you think she's something that she probably isn't... unattainable.
Exactly.

You've perceived her as of much higher value than all the rest of the girls you have approached, you subconsciously tell yourself that she is more important and therefore will take more effort.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she outweigh you by 75 pounds, and bench 350? Or is she just that hideous looking?

Either way, you're putting that ***** up on a pedestal. There's no reason to do that. She ****'s, eats, farts, and burps just like you do...

sunlight

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the social environment. The fear of getting rejected in the school. You understand that you will be seeing the same girl again and again unlike the mall girls but do it anyways.

Does she ever smile/look at you different than "normally"? Oh smile and say hi to her next time you pass by her...