Can someone explain difference for me

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy turkey day everyone.

I'm looking to learn exactly how to communicate emotionally and not logically with woman like everyone always seems to suggest.

It confuses me in different contexts as to how exactly you do this. Can someone provide examples on the matter or a guideline that will make it easy to understand and implement every time, even when it's during an argument etc.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking it down like that does make it a little tough to grasp. Try think of it as, Covert & Overt.

In other words, you should communicate important things to women with action rather than words.

Ex. If you really like a female, rather then saying "I really like you" you show her by giving her affection.

Try to keep the overt aspect of things low and be a man of action by communicating covertly. Women respond much better to it.

However, this doesn't mean, don't talk to her haha.

Hope this helps

Happy Turkey Day

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, don't text you want to see a girl send a video clip of you putting your arms around an empty chair and pointing at the camera suggesting it could be her.... lol

But really, it is more covert & overt. Don't try to talk about important things relating to you and her as you would a buddy with the mind sight of trying to convince, explain, rationalize.

In other words they need to FEEL what you're trying to say (video clip example)