Can PUA tips be used online?

socjim86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm in college and I recently started reading up on the art of attracting women and creating chemistry, etc..., so expect me to be posting a lot in here.

Knowing what I think it's safe to assume, at least half of the future posters in here know, is it possible, or easy to attract women online through dating sites? I am focusing primarily on face to face, real interactions, however, I think it wouldn't hurt to keep all my possible options open (Have a couple of free accounts with online dating sites).

I would like to point out that 99% of women's profiles speak nothing. NOTHING about the girls personality, passions, recreational preferences, etc... They usually consist of about 1 sentence.

This, combined with many other factors that in my opinion, have all but completely ruined (if not ruined already) has led to me having ZERO Success in the online arena.

I am wondering if breaking the ice using let's say, opinion openers, teasing, flirting, and/or all the other methods you see puas (mystery method, art of seduction, etc...) is possible to do with what little info in the profile you have to work with?
So again, can you transfer real life pua methods into online dating to keep women interested in you and possibly escalate?

Lookin forward to your thoughts.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do a search dude, there are many threads on this, with specific openers and tips.

socjim86

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did do a search. I typed in pua methods online. Nothing.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say find the information on the "text game" book or whatever thats on here I'm sure someone has a link. And slightly modify it when sending a message to a girl online. I was able to pull a former stripper off facebook, and went on a date a week later and a lay within 2-3 hours. But I didn't use any material from any book or anything though. So I can't say the text game book or whatever works well or not.

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am working on making a pdf book from exe formatted book about the subject

so if someone wants to help me with the process of OCR-ing the images send me a message and i will send you the screen shots and in the end the whole book merged in one file

socjim86

Don Juan
Reaction score
ser dude good luck with that :
I don't know how to do any of that but plz let me know when you get it done

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
socjim86 said:
ser dude good luck with that :
I don't know how to do any of that but plz let me know when you get it done
will do[will post a link] i am to chapter 3 and the book has 10 chapters but i am getting lazy in the past 3 days i am just focusing on having fun and i LOVE IT

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serDUDE said:
i am working on making a pdf book from exe formatted book about the subject

so if someone wants to help me with the process of OCR-ing the images send me a message and i will send you the screen shots and in the end the whole book merged in one file
I did that by scanning chapters of my text book for school so i could easily search terms, words etc I'll pm ya