Can I pull this off or no?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay long story short when I was 18 i got a call from a friend asking me if I wanna hook up with him, he's with 2 girls and they are horny. I accepted he came picked me up we drove to there house. We chilled there talked blah blah then I took the girl to her sister's room since she was out of town (I know her sister quiet well actually just a big coincidence). Ok anyways she didn't wanna have sex she just wanted oral sh1t. Anyways I actually managed to have sex with her and it was a quickie not even 2 minutes(yeah i wasn't good in bed back then). Anyways I get her number or what ever then I find out she's 16 and have never called her since that night. Well tonight I went on to her sister's page on facebook and I saw a photo of her and she's smoking hot! like daamn she was good back then also but now she really hot. So would it be akward for her if i send her a message on facebook? and to tell you the truth I wouldn't really know what to say or how to approach it.
Any advice?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can try, Just say hay i am blah blah's friend we met once ..lol??? Whats the worst that can happen?

program

Reaction score
just send a quick, brief message. if she doesn't reply, who cares you probably won't see her in real life again. hopefully she replies. if she does i would recommend to not do more than 3-4 replies back and forth.

internet convos are awkward, and she is not gonna want to have a long one unless she is desperate.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the reverse happen to me.

A girl I banged once years ago found me on Facebook and added me as her friend.

If she looked hot and was in my city I'd hook up with her again.

So I say go for it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Say something like:
"Hey I remember you. You molested me once... you naughty girl."
Yes, something like this.