Can i have your opinion on this

sttpes

Reaction score
first of all i apologize for the bad english, im still learning

To the deal..

this girl had been hitting on me for 3 months, the time i decide to give her a chance we had intercourse, this continues for like 3 or 4 times then i tell her i wasnt the relationship kind of dude (she have to earn that) she get sad and said ok, i stop talking to her 2 weeks only to find out she have a new boyfriend, i didnt give a damn about it, i tell her to be happy then she leave her boyfriend for me and i didnt take my chance to be with her, she now have about 7 or 8 months with him and i tried to get her back, you know kino here kino there, she didnt want to have sex so its ok i didnt rush, but she says she loves him and loves me, i am tired of this but im really into her, i blocked her on facebook and phone she says she loves me and needs me and all that girly things i tell her to be happy and i have a road to be walked and i have to go, what do you think, i dont have other options (girls) here and i get to attached to her because she was the one who showed interest first, also i dont know how much attached to her boyfriend she is, he give her 2 cellphones already i guess thats it and time to discover new castles, can i have your opinion?

thanks for all the advices here, they made me man the fvck up.

sorry for the bad spelling.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
firstly LOL "intercourse" that word makes me laugh like i was back in sex ed at school.

secondly. you don't have any other plates to spin? so what? it gives you something to do to go out and get some other ones. move on bro. don't get all flustered over one trick. she isn't the love of your life is she? so don't worry about her and just NC

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her how you feel about her, EVER. Don't make it clear that you want her again, just indeed kino her kino there, make a move if you get the chance but dont say things like I made a mistake back in the day, know i want to see you blabla. Theres a good chance that she wants to make you suffer for rejecting her earlier. Just be indifferent, yet touch her and act towards her like a real don juan.

Next to that spin plates, hit on other girls, she will find out and get jealous. Thats the only way to get her leave that guy and chase you again.

Be indifferent to her dont initiate contact ever, if u bump intoo her kino, talk smooth be fun than disappear again. Don't be to avaible, she will feel like shes the queen getting attention from 2 guys and she will play you both, so make clear that your 'interested' but that you have options yourself and you could be walking away from her any time so that she has to work for you. good luck

oh yea and dont talk bad about her current boyfriend. if she whines about him or tells you some negative sh*t about him, just say something like 'ok ye thats worse' but dont mention him at all yourself.

sttpes

Reaction score
thank you bros, i was thinking about that myself, i have brought the boyfriend theme at some weak moments of mine but thats it, i tell her that this situation its not of my interest and have things to do, i also screw it up by telling her i love her, looking needy but no more of that girly thing, thanks for the advice, i think spin the plates its the best option, i guess if she want me she will work it, thanks again.