Can i get anygirl number?? How can i be smooth about it?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi again.

Here are my tips:

1) There are some girls, no matter how smooth you are, who will not be interested. These women are to be dropped.
2) There is no magic script so you can any number.
3) It's all about practicing/finding what works for you.

In summary Practice! Practice! Practice!

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
Ok like what?? Sorry for being just a butt ...But i really dont get much...you know more then i. So share me some tips.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well a good example is...

i was at a store and they didnt have the pants i wanted on sale, so i asked the hot lady who worked there to write down the style number for me, and while she was writing i easily couldve said something funny like 'why dont you write your number down too, then when i go looking for thepants you can come wiht me' or something along those lines

or just the old 'whats your phone number?'

another one-- i was leaving a new years eve party early because i had to march in the rose parade, the girl said 'ill be looking for you in the parade' and i said 'how about you give me yuor number, and ill call you when im on tv and wave and say hi' and she gave it to me of course....

you just gotta practice, thats the most important part, start with 'whats your phone number?' and move on to complicated things based on the situation, like hwat i did

texasdude79

Reaction score
I dont think you can just ask for the number. You have to talk to the girl first dude.:)

O Snap

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you need to read the bible. Look for the information there. This will save a lot of your time

Hope this helped

Reaction score
I like to take out my cell phone while talking to them, input their name, and then hand it to them at the screen where they type in their number. Read it back to them (a different one than what they gave you) to make sure it isn't fake, and that's it.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get any girl if u adapt to the type of girl she is.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You : Hey it was nice talking to you, we should get some coffee sometime.

Her : Yeah, sounds good.

You : Cool, whats your number?

If they commit to meeting up with you for whatever reason then you don't have to play the numbers game with numbers. It is a quick indicator of interest.

Or if you having trouble doing this, then go with the easy out.

You : It was nice talking to you, can I give you a call sometime?

Then you can play phone tag.

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out and make some mistakes! You'll eventually, I hope, figure out what works and what doesn't.