Can I ask a girl with a BF out to a coffee?

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so as I take dance lessons and approach girls everywhere the list of girls I talk to is growing each day, but many of them already have boyfriend, so should I just ignore the fact, and keep playing my game?

Somehow they are attracted, and talking to me despite having BF, today one girls even forced me to cheek kiss her, after building very strong rapport for 20 minute in a bus, I've only talked to her once before...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with a boyfriend is dangerous territory. One that I want to break into. Right now I'm guessing that 90% of attractive women are in relationships. Even if they don't like the guy they are simply with him so they won't be single.

The #1 girl on my list right now has been with her boyfriend for 2 years and they constantly break up and get back together. Obviously something is wrong with their relationship and I think she keeps getting back with him because she gets lonely not being in a relationship. IMO I think she is waiting for a guy that is better than her current BF who can "take" her away from him.

As for how to get women who are in "relationships," I haven't figured it out yet.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's possible to go out to coffee / lunch with them, because that's a pretty casual thing to do. It's not like you're taking her out to a fancy dinner and then a movie date. LOL. Her boyfriend would have none of that. But since it's a pretty casual thing, I'm sure it would be ok. Couldn't hurt to ask!

I went out to lunch with this girl all the time last school year and she had a BF. It wasn't a big deal. She was REALLY flirty with me too!

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont see a problem.. just think of it as friends having lunch? I have coffee with one of my best girl mates every once in a while.. shes been commited to her current bf for about 1 yr+..

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes is the answer to your qestion.

Keep it casual and treat her no different from anyone else. The important thing to remember is to have FUN with her

Remember - practice practice practice.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah have fun wit her. About chicks with men, Maxtro is on it, "Girls are like monkeys, they won't let go of one branch-until they have a firm grasp on another." Keep in mind it might cause beef, tho, her man might be a jealous crazy type....