Can a person really be so busy...

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
that they can't return an email or phone call?

I am never so busy that I can't check my email at least once a day or look on my cell phone screen for missed calls. I may not be able to reply right back, but if I really wanted to get back with you, I could find time.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is NO.

Others may see this somewhat differently but if she is not either answering the phone enthusiastically when I call obviously happy to hear from me or returning my call promptly sorry to have missed it the chances are something went wrong long before the phone call. Probably before I even got the phone number. Either I screwed up or something else happened that I may I have no way of even knowing, but it doesn't really matter at this point, there's nothing now.

It's a bitter pill to swallow, but it happens and I am guessing this is neither the first nor the last time for you.

-PDX

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noone is ever that busy. At least to talk to for a minute. A hard fact of life is you are not high on her priority list. Either you just started seeing her and your expecting to much, or you have been seeing her and she is pulling away for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but here's is a question to you.

Why are you obsessing over someone who doesn't answer your text or phone calls?

If they aren't replying, then they aren't worth you worrying about them. They've just given you more freedom to do things you like and more dates with other chicks.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, this is basic equations that almost always holds true.

If the IL is high, they'll find a way to get in contact with you.

Think about it.. DJ stuff aside-where you're limiting contact intentionally-but don't you want to talk to and spend time with the girl, whether it be email, text, phone call, or whatever?

Internalize this lesson now, because in this day and age with the billion and one ways we have to communicate, if someone isn't contacting you, they just aren't thinking about you. End of story.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c0nfus3d1ne said:
if I really wanted to get back with you, I could find time.
you already answered your own question... if someone doesn't find time to get back to you it means that person (obviously) is not interested in you. forget about all the bs about being too busy, those are common excuses that both guys and girls use

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Busy is the only excuse partners give when they are at the verge of opting out of a relationship. When a woman tells you she is too busy to answer her phone, she is definitely not happy when you call. A woman who have high interest level in you will put her phone under the pillow waiting for you to call. When you don't call, they call you at 6:30 am to ensure things are alright with you.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Busy is the only excuse partners give when they are at the verge of opting out of a relationship. When a woman tells you she is too busy to answer her phone, she is definitely not happy when you call. A woman who have high interest level in you will put her phone under the pillow waiting for you to call. When you don't call, they call you at 6:30 am to ensure things are alright with you.
All good points. Also if a woman says she "is too busy" to even see you, then you know she is full of sh1t too. High interest women even if they have a 100 things to do, will sacrifice something out of their life to be with a man they really like at least 2-3 hours a week.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Tom Brady called any of these busy women, they'd find time to talk.