can a oneitis be a good thing?

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we know that some of us are very prone to get oneitis. we also know that oneitis only hurts ourselves.

But how could we use oneitis to our advantage?

What if instead we let our oneitis remain in that position, but instead of giving it sexual attention, or fantasizing or idealizing, we convert it into using kindness, thoughtfulness, protection to give to that person, therefore a love without desire sexual, wouldn't this help us feel better with another woman?

In this way, we are able to have more power over the relationship with another woman, because our love is placed outside of our relationship, and so we won't give a fk about **** tests, and other things women do to "addomesticate" us.

I see some people do it, but not with oneitis, instead with friends.
With friends, they are all very caring, kind, loving, while with their women they are damn manipulative, *******s and superficial.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it can. Stop calling it oneitis and just enjoy it for what it is. Guys who think it's bad are simply still struggling with lack of abundance. All it means is that a girl caught your attention and you like her - as long as you don't assign her any narratives or get carried away it's a positive.

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if the woman is genuine and not playing games, it can be okay to a certain extent. However, it might be wrong to make her the #1 priority of your life, as that should not be your focus as a "real man". I believe we are here to build & chase excellence, not comfort and pleasure (with a woman).