Can a DJ be sensitive?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm talking to my girlfriend and shes getting really intimate and saying all this mushy talk about how she loves me. She tells me a song thats just like it was written about me and it says how i saved them and make them happy and all that.

She then proceeds to say

"baby..your really a sensitive guy"

I did the stupid thing and asked in what way she meant it and she awnsered in a good way.

SO...can a true DJ be considered a sensitive guy?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sensitive to an extent.

Not TOO sensitive though.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i didn't understand. Sensitive to me means like being kinda like a girl..little b!itch.but i'm not at all. Perhaps it's because i can talk to her about us and i can say I love you somtimes and mean it she thinks im sensitive. I just hope im not crossing the line.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This website has gotten you a bit confused if such a compliment made you insecure. You're fine dude. That was a statement of oozing affection on her part.

More to the point - if you are sensitive, you're sensitive. If that's how you like to be in a relationship, then be glad that you found a girl who appreciates that quality. Don't change for a woman, change the woman until you've found the one for you.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing good.
Being C&F doesn't mean you never get some sweet, corny moments sometimes.

Keep it up!

-Bill

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Yeah i didn't understand. Sensitive to me means like being kinda like a girl..little b!itch.but i'm not at all. Perhaps it's because i can talk to her about us and i can say I love you somtimes and mean it she thinks im sensitive. I just hope im not crossing the line.
how often do you say I love you?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sensitive can mean delicate, easily affected, emotionable, emotional, high-strung, hung up, hypersensitive, impressible, irritable, and nervous.

It also means receptive, responsive, seeing, sensile, understanding, and perceptive.

Sounds like she was using it in the second sense. I would have reinforced the positive aspects with something like 'yeah, I'm like a ninja, I see and feel everything. I try to use my powers only for good... though sometimes I am tempted to use them for my own sick pleasures...'

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sensitive like a seismometer. Not sensitive like watching soaps & crying & eating bonbons :D

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark

She then proceeds to say

"baby..your really a sensitive guy"
A great tip is to walk up to a woman and tell her what she really is behind her disguise. "You come off as cold hearted but I can tell that you're lonely and looking for Mr. Right".

Women do this to men too. "You act like your some bad ass DJ but you're really sensative".

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nighthawk
Sensitive can mean delicate, easily affected, emotionable, emotional, high-strung, hung up, hypersensitive, impressible, irritable, and nervous.

It also means receptive, responsive, seeing, sensile, understanding, and perceptive.

a female friend of mine was crying once and i was at a lost of words..
i smacked on her a$$ and told her to cheer up
she then sighed deeply and said "i supposed you are right.."
i said "NO,Bebeh..i AM right"

how's that for sensitive?

*sigh*
the s*** i get away with...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sensitive. but never really show it. I grew up having to hide my emotions. I get a little misty when sad things happen on TV. I get really ANGRY when horrible things happen to good people. I exercise all emotions, and don't give a **** what people think.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's often odd when i see someone clearly distressed but try franticlly to "hide" their emotions.

i for one wear my emotions on my sleeve,and i also don't care what or how people see me as. i am in a sense feel more freedom in doing so because when everyone else is fretting over
the "negative" types of emotions and trying to cover them up...
i soak in it and allow it to take it's natural course.
that IS living and good & bad are a part of life isn't it?
experiancing both in it's rawest form makes me feel more alive.

can someone pass the cheese please...:rolleyes: