Reaction score
LET GET REAL NOW
You a master dj you see this hot babe walking down the street
what do you do what do you say?
NO second rate jokes no juvenile replies to this thread WE WANT THE REAL THING

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's situational. Sorry. There is no magic bullet here.

I will give an example. I was leaving the bank the other day, I was in a great mood and I saw this cute girl coming out of one of my favorite downtown lunch spots. So I asked her what's the special today? She told me, then I asked her where was my lunch? She laughed and said that it's inside. I asked her was she always so mean to strangers? She said yes, so I introduced myself and said I'm not a stranger now, what's your name? And be nice! More laughter. We talked of for a minute, I told her I had to get back to work and got her number. She was 19 and had a boyfriend, so didn't really peruse it. For me the key is just to be in good mood and to just have fun with it. I think she picked up on the fact that I was in a great mood and not being some weirdo douche bag. Of course getting in a decent car and being dressed like a professional probably didn't hurt either.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Cow Desease

thankx for your reply WARRIOR
so you got to be in a good mood!
you must also know how to transistion off from one Q to another Q
Sometimes i don t know what to say well it depends
don t you think it s better to have something prepared or to have some lines you ve used before?
is the cook on good form today ?:rock:
i heard they closed the restaurant the other days because a a bad foreign bug or mad cow desease ?

I MEAN ELEMENTS FRAGMENTS PATTERNS OF CONVOS THAT ARE FAMILIAR TO THE " seducer " so he doesn t get stuck

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically agree with advice already given, its important to be non-needy and fun (laughter, get her smiling). What girl would deny the opportunity to laugh ?

I say, if you can naturally on the fly generate laughter all the best to you but most guys (especially those just starting) need some canned lines to do the job and it isn't some sin to do that... do what you have to do

I try to open with whatever is on my mind (with practice you'll start to get better with being funny and fun) and then transition with some canned lines for generating attraction...

"Ur definitely bad news, I knew it as soon as I saw you"
"Me and you would never get along"

Of course it varies depending on situation though. Woman in a rush, u need to something dramatic and quick. Woman sitting down you can open with something subtle, etc.. Key is to KNOW where u want to take the conversation, don't leave it to chance it will naturally flow (which it might) open and then have a natural progression...

Most women I meet will NOT help you with the conversation (the ones that do are ultra cool though) so having something prepared for the first 2 awkward minutes is key, just keep talking until she joins the conversation or ur gut tells you shes completely uninterested... but do it in a casual non-needy way (haha its tough yes)

Example

I approached two girls a bar a month back, some guy was holding court but I went in with...

"Hey bro, what's her name?"

Obviously he had no clue and she in turn blows him out for me and I use that to continue conversation with the girl (the one i'm NOT interested in btw) about how its not guys fault we don't remember your names, most girls have weird names and what about the strippers who have names like "lotta money stacks" etc...

This led to a solid 6-7 minutes of laughter and funny assumptions about male and females, who flushes and who doesn't etc.. BUT in my head I was always thinking what is the NEXT STEP, don't leave it to women to do this, we as men have to lead the conversation... Then I transitioned using the corny (but effective) line directed at the woman I was interested in... "why are u so quiet... what are u hiding ? are u the quiet type... omg i knew it.... ur definitely bad!!"

This gets typical response "no im not" blah blah blah and then u can use the friend who u've already established convo with the first 5 minutes to reaffirm you as cool... basically my pick-up progressed because I knew where I was taking it... I didn't just go in with... "Hey!" and wait for the fire-works... have a plan