Calling On The Master Don Juans

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
let s get real here
you see a hb walking down the street what do you do what do you say?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf whistle and point to your three wolf tshirt. The rest just happens like magic.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score

REMEMBER you only have 3 SECONDS TO APPROACH HER

SO WHAT DO YOU COMMENT ON ?

Do you use a default opener?

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
fixin

She says "pc repair that s an unusual name M RPC REPAIR "

so what do you reply PC REPAIR?

I guess you :yes: d say
" you don t need any fixing ( repairing ) you are perfect as you are

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would probably just smile and say hi. If she says hi back, then just introduce myself, ask a bit about her, try and find a bit of common ground, then go for the digits to set up a meeting to discuss it some more. Then move on because my time is important and I'm clearly headed somewhere or I wouldn't be walking down the street. All of this would happen in 3-5 minutes.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly if she was beautiful, i might try this once in a while

"hi i'm looking for a gift for my friend... blah blah... u think u can show me some places that might have something good?" ...better than nothing. expect them to walk you around and show you some stuff and you should be good to go.

but nowadays i just keep it short i just go 'hey' to grab their attention..ask them if they go to the college...then tell them i go to this other college..

or i'll go like you live here? and then say i live there. pretty simple stuff. i hear it's not really about what you say, it's how you say it. i remember reading 5% is actually the words themselves, and the majority of it is the tonality.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Small talk.
(Hello/hey/what's up) all my openers are casual and simple.

Bla bla bla, some reason for wanting to talk blah, where are you from bla.
I love that dress bla *touch*.

The non-routine-routine I.E, a non-PUA way of doing this...
  1. Small talk opener.
  2. Reason for approaching, direct/indirect (you do need a reason to approach, even if it's just to talk to her man).
  3. Banter.
  4. Flirty conversation, Kino, what ever.
  5. Instant date close/ number close/ kiss close.
That's seriously how your average non-PUA nerd does this that has the balls to approach.

Don't over complicate things, this is all simple-simple stuff.
No really, it is!

One last thing-- you don't need to create a reason to approach I.E, "what should I get my girlfriend"; just be truthful even if your reason is to try seduce her because she's hot.

Last edited:

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
Tips

thanks for the good tips guys

it s no big sweat really

i usually ask " where s the station " " is the food really good there "? " "is the food clean there " cos i heard that the french don t have much of a sense of hygiene ?
I BAIL OUT AFTER 5 MINUTES

alpharomeo
PARIS

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, I wanted to meet you. I had something really cool to say before I walked over, but you're so hot I've forgotten it... care to help me out?" - that's the first thing that came to mind. On another day it would be different.

Just being real, and genuine, has worked far more often for me than being scripted, or ready to jump into a routine stack.

Most importantly though, I'll really feel my attraction to her first and get in touch with how she makes me feel, and I'll share that with her.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz may be onto something. I might just add that if/when she brings you to the perfume counter & shows you her fav perfume, say "cool". Then.. buy 2 of them, and have them gift wrapped. then put your cell # on one, and give it to her saying "this one is for you... for being such a good sport". guys today seldom spend $$ on strange women these days, and if you do that, she will probably be flattered... and off balance.
Later you can go back & return the other bottle of perfume. LOL

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
cheese

buying a woman is the wrong way to do it and perfume costs a bomb
i would ask her what AFERSHAV SHE THINKS IS BEST FOR ME

WHAT S her favorite

what s the most popular at the moment

those perfumed women make me sick on the street they smell the whole street out what do you think?

WHY DID YOU PUT you on THE PERFUME COUNTER why not on the cheeese one ( neg

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude buying the perfume!! that's freaking ridiculous, that girl better ****ing give me at least a ******* for that! jk...

actually for real though yea she should do that.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
scripts

i don t know what some so called gurus have against prescripted convos

in the past i often found myself unable to transition off to another question coz it s not an easy exercise

it s all very well to say that with practice you ll be able to just say anything i disagree

i am a communicator i teach FRENCH and i have the students talk away about various subjets well the best way to pull that off is to have my questions lined up in front of me - When ve run out of steam , i just pass on te next question

so imagine seeing this HB in your local grocery store quikcly work out 4 Qs on the fly or just use your presCrIpted Qs YOU VE USED BEFORE

PARIS 25/10/2009