!!! Calling All Djs !!! -- Please Read

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading around this forum for quite a while and I thought, wouldn't it be nice if we all came together on MSN or AIM or something, and I know that some users put their AIMs, MSN,s etc. as an option to view, but not that many, I made my very own account earlier specially for use on the forum:

dj_sweettooth@hotmail.co.uk (I only use MSN Messenger myself)

And the only people I am going to add are others from this forum and others like it (e.g. Mystery's Forum), this way we would be able to stick together in our own little group and send instant messages to others, and ask advice and get quick answers :)

You don't have to join in if you don't want...
I just think it would be nice :) so post your MSN, AIM whatever, as a reply if you want to join the group I hope to build :)

Best regards,
Sweet Tooth

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. - This is a re-post I don't think the title of the last post was very eye-catching...

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm up for it but as I use msn for real life friends and i prefer to keep my identities seperate I won't post my addy here. My AIM is plec07, and i've added you on msn.

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
AIM: popwarskater9182

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, there are more people doing this than I thought cool, My contact list is building up :)

Been using it for winging and I was able to ask a few SoSuave members for their advice which REALLY helped me out in a few sticky situations :woo: ...

Carry on adding your MSN / AIM (/Whatever you use) adresses :)

Thanks to those of you who are already taking part :)

undedtom

Reaction score
Moe811@hotmail.com

Thats me.

Also, once we get this setup and comfortable, perhaps we may beable to set up weekly meetings. I realize that organization would be key as I know how MSN can get cluttered.

undedtom

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay let's keep it going :) we starting to get more people now :)

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump...

Just want to keep this thread alive as I think it has really gone well so far...