Called a girl to ask her out for dinner on saturday, did it went well?

lost&confused

Reaction score
I just called her and had a short conversation and it went well. I kept it sweet and short.

She said she'll have to ask her relative if they have any family activity this weekend and will call me back tomorrow to let me know if there is a conflict

! When I first met and during out chatting, she did mention to me that her relative visits her a few times a week at her residence.

So i guess this is good news as she did not say no but just want to check out if her family has any plans on the weekend that may conflict with the dinner?

We both are 21 and her parents is abroad. She is an VISA student in Canada.

Last edited:

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you have only 3 posts, and you're getting out there and that's all good. But also remember, when asking them out, anything other than a yes, for practical purposes, equals no.

She is 21, old enough to make her own plans, don't you think? Plus by setting yourself to be "waiting for her to throw you a bone and accept your invitation" you give her all the control. For all we know, she wants to know whether Bobby makes up his mind and asks her out for dinner on Saturday.

A good comeback for those situations is "well, if you're not sure about your agenda, don't worry, we can leave it for some other time." Let the ho know in a subtle way that you have options and don't need to be waiting for her ass to make up her mind.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
I see you have only 3 posts, and you're getting out there and that's all good. But also remember, when asking them out, anything other than a yes, for practical purposes, equals no.

She is 21, old enough to make her own plans, don't you think? Plus by setting yourself to be "waiting for her to throw you a bone and accept your invitation" you give her all the control. For all we know, she wants to know whether Bobby makes up his mind and asks her out for dinner on Saturday.

A good comeback for those situations is "well, if you're not sure about your agenda, don't worry, we can leave it for some other time." Let the ho know in a subtle way that you have options and don't need to be waiting for her ass to make up her mind.
^^^

I agree, LOL. She wants to "CHECK" with her family. That is bogus especially for a first date. The above method is good, but I'd also persist just one more time at least 2 weeks later. Then I'd next this one for sure.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo

I like that,doesnt leave you wondering if she is gonna "check" or not.