Call her out on her lie?

AceyR6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to this girl on the phone when she asks me when the last time I had sex was. I tell her its been around a 1 1/2 months and ask her the same. She tells me its been a month and I sort of made a big deal about it and got pissed (my fault). After I get off the phone, I figure out she is lying about it and she actually hasn't ****ed in a while. Now should I call her out on her lie and redeem my initial mistake (tell her I was actually pissed cause I knew she was lying to me and not cause of the actual sex) or just keep my mouth shut? thanks

sunnyside

Don Juan
Reaction score
What will confronting her about the lie get you? Nothing but problems.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!

You should have been like:

"Well, if ya comon over....then ask me the same question tomorrow, I'll answer....a day!"

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say nothing---for a variety of reasons.

1st: what, exactly, do you have by way of 'proof' that she has or hasn't had sex in that time period?

2nd: even if she is lying, you'd be acting like a moron confronting her on a 3rd Grade level ('You lied to me!! You told a lie!!') Your interpretation, IMO, is probably correct---but confronting her will make her defensive and embarrassed and probably drive her off. And she will likely protect herself against you and get even by turning her friends against you...negative social proof, who needs it?

Better: figure out what she was attempting to do by that lie:

Was she trying to put up a front and show she was more sophisticated and worldly? Was she trying to project that she wasn't a "can't get a date" type loser? Was she engaged in one-upmanship? This is far more productive for you to figure out than trying to cover a mistake.

3rd: you made a mistake getting pissed and she knows it too. Or maybe not. Covering it up or trying to re-work it later will only make it more obvious and keep it going longer. She's probably already well on her way towards forgetting it--like old news.

And why were you answering a retarded question like that in the first place (when did you last have sex)--??? Just say "that's classified" and move on (or some other variation.) You're not obligated to answer every question a girl asks you. Don't kiss and tell---no bragging.