But she's a mom........

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first time going to a club ever was yesterday. Its an after hours club. When i got there I saw a really cute bartender (HB8.5) and was too shy to talk to her but eventually got up enough nerve to talk to her. We talked for 15 minutes before she had to started bartending again but she seemed kinda into me but i really couldnt tell. A little later we started talking again for like an hour or 2 and it seemed like we hit it off really well, and she even started using kino on me.After a while i asked for her # but she said she couldnt give hers away but i could give her mine(she pinky promised me she would call me). After that we talked some more and i found out she's a mom of a boy whos 2. How bad is it if your 18 dating a 20 year old mom whos really hot?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
1) Dating moms is a hard deal...you have to REALLY like the kid, because he'll always be more important to her than you. I wouldn't mess with it, but that's me, I'm low on patience. To me, single moms are good ONS material, but I can do without that baggage.

2) "I don't give out my number, but you can give me yours" is not a good sign. Bartenders flirt a lot...they get tips that way. Strippers are the same way.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donut dunker
My first time going to a club ever was yesterday. Its an after hours club. When i got there I saw a really cute bartender (HB8.5) and was too shy to talk to her but eventually got up enough nerve to talk to her. We talked for 15 minutes before she had to started bartending again but she seemed kinda into me but i really couldnt tell. A little later we started talking again for like an hour or 2 and it seemed like we hit it off really well, and she even started using kino on me.After a while i asked for her # but she said she couldnt give hers away but i could give her mine(she pinky promised me she would call me). After that we talked some more and i found out she's a mom of a boy whos 2. How bad is it if your 18 dating a 20 year old mom whos really hot?

Dood you GOT PLAYED!!! I can't believe how many guys(usually AFC's, big surprise) think bartenders want them!!! Not saying it doesn't happen, but more times than not, they flirt with you BECAUSE THAT'S THEIR JOB!!! Let's look at your AFC mistakes:

1-Talking to her FOREVER!!! DJ's spot their target, approach, # close and then they are off to the next girl.

2-Falling for the "give me YOUR number" line she gave. Girls don't call guys!!! She's going to put your # up on the wall with the other 50,000 she's collected over the years.

And your already talking about dating her and she hasn't even called you...LOL

Go click that little button on the top right of the screen and read the Bible ASAP!!!

PIMP

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she couldnt give her # because her boss wouldnt let her. Plus i didnt buy anything while i was there but she was still talking to me. Not to sound defensive but also when i left my friend told me she asked about me twice.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She told me she couldnt give her # because her boss wouldnt let her.
Yeah, I got that line from a stripper...finally cracked and gave her my number. Haven't heard from her since, so go figure.

I will be shocked and amazed if this girl calls you. :eek:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I'm gonna refrain from making too many judgements here.

Donut, give us an update in 3 days on whether she called or not, just so that we can see who's right here.

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i as well would like to see an update. Although, I personally would not date a woman with a child.

Pookalicious

Banned
Reaction score
This is why dating Dads is MUCH easier...usually the moms get custody...yet another benefit of an alternative lifestyle!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she couldnt give her # because her boss wouldnt let her. Plus i didnt buy anything while i was there but she was still talking to me. Not to sound defensive but also when i left my friend told me she asked about me twice.
And you believe that horse**** line?? Trust me bro, if a girl is really interested she'll bend the "rules" to get in contact with you. Guess we'll play the waiting game though, but I already know how this story ends.

I'll give you another great example. I went to a concert with my buddy a while back. He's a slight AFC but he's got the bad boy look and gets attention from girls. So we are chillin at the concert and this HB8(she was pretty damn cute) ran into him and he just turned around and started dancing with her. Within a few minutes he's making out with her and he pretty much spend the rest of the night with her. He rubbed her puss, played with her tits and she was rubbing all over his **** AT THE FUKIN' CONCERT!! By the end of the night he was all stoked and then on the car ride home he goes, "yeah I gave her my number, I can't wait to see her again!!"

I literally slapped his dumb ass in the face and explained to him that he just got played. His response?? But we hooked up and all that stuff!! The girl was drunk and there for her 21st birthday!! My buddy kinda got mad at me and thought I was jealous. So how did that story end?? Kinda how your's will?? She never called and he called me up and told me I was right....big surprise.

I know I sound like I'm being a major *******, but I'm just being that way to make you understand. I hate when guys sugarcoat AFC mistakes on this board. You'll never learn unless someone tells you how it is for real.

PIMP

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys might have been right she hasnt called yet. She seemed really interest last week though. Oh well.